If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOTO / O.P. KS
    If all goes well with the weather, we should be able to go out Saturday. Heading down to LOTO for the in-water boat show and Biggus and AudioFN will picking up the new Top Gun. They're staying at our place, so I'm assuming that means we get a ride on that baby!

First boat ride of the season. Yippee!

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Great to have you with us. Hope we catch a glimpse of you guys. I'll make myself known. See you out there!

Man, Sorry to hear about that. I remember the coupler issues you had last week....Guess it's not over 'til it's over, huh? Hope to see you out there soon! We should get together!

Well, you got two out of three...Can't be all thar bad keeping hotties busy. Look me up!

Sounds like a great Time. I've been reading about Biggus and Audio pickin up the new TG. You better get a ride on that thing!

Take Care All.

My Boats:
    54' Searay cockpit motoryacht 36' Concept with t/250s and a 34'Rinker cruiser
    Albany NY
    Nick, Ill be Back down ther on Tuesday if you want to play hooky on Wed let me know. Im pulling out on Thurs and headed over to Ft Lauderdale and re-launching and heading to KW. Cant wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12