Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   South Fl June 27 or 28?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/211778-south-fl-june-27-28-a.html)

rchevelle71 06-29-2009 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by mikebrls (Post 2897381)
rick , how's about july 4 weekend at lake silva

mike

Sounds good if I can get the eggbeater making omelettes by then:drink:

rchevelle71 06-29-2009 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2897403)
We mabe be out over the weekend. got to ck the weather.

Yeah,

Weather sucked, maybe this coming weekend. Jen wanted to go out Friday, but I may still be wrenching then, Saturday is the 4'th though, I'll let you know plans as the weekend get closer.

rchevelle71 06-29-2009 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jayl13 (Post 2897494)
Im stuck up in Philly, have an interview monday at 11 AM so Im stranded up here.
This bites!

I thought you WANTED to go back to PA??:party-smiley-004:

Jayl13 06-29-2009 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2898948)
I thought you WANTED to go back to PA??:party-smiley-004:

yeah so I can use the apache, cant use it in FL, cant get insurance.
I miss my boat., she is sitting at home in the back yard and im up here and cant work on it, I want to finish the face lift I started a few weeks ago when I was back at home but had to fly up here for a few face to face interviews.
so here I am but the second I get a job (your company never got back to me) I am going to drive the dually home to FL, Get my stuff together, hitch up the Apache, and joyfully drag her up here with me and Oh Holy One and I are going to refresh the top half of both engines, I can finish airbrushing the boat and get her over to Trenton Performance Marine where she is going to be kept inside in dry stack and Ill never have to trailer it again locally, Only if I take it to a Poker Run somewhere around here - Rock the bay, Atlantic City, The New Jersey Power Boat Club puts on some pretty good stuff but not really on the Delaware river so I might even start my own power boat club here on the DE river and organize some fun runs, there is a Dave and Busters on the waterfront in Philly and free public docking there, few other places, the cove where everyone hangs out for the weekends, so I can get some river boaters together and put on some events during the summer and runs to the chesapeake bay northern end through the man made canal that runs from the DE river to the north chesapeake bay and do the bay runs and all, lots of good times. Dont think the DE river is small cause its not and down by Penns Landing and some other areas it can get REAL snotty and washing machine rough (the Apache will love it and eat it up like a starving 4 year old in a candy store)
Trenton has alot of impressive performance boats stored there and there are quite a few river boaters around on here and SW so it will be a real good time.
Not looking forward to having a long distance marriage but I have to do what I have to do and I HAVE to get a friggin job already this is driving me insane sitting on my ass all day long looking for work
J

Jim B 07-01-2009 06:32 PM

where is lake silva?

rchevelle71 07-01-2009 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jim B (Post 2901341)
where is lake silva?

It is in Lauderdale, I am not exactly sure, but somewhere around Bahia Mar, right now the plan is to be out on Saturday, but plans can change, I still have a box full of parts to throw at the motor:lolhit: Would like to meet ya, will keep everyone updated.