Notices

Hey Lutz !!!!

Old 03-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

nort- LOL! oh yeah, i trust you.....

douggie- good hands.....that is what i'm worried about!!!!

jeesh....
Old 04-09-2002, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16 Days until Havazoo

Doug

only 16 days until we leave the land of LOTO and head west to experience Havasu. We are anxious to meet The OSO crowd out there. Amy has the bags paritally packed already. I hope your boat is ready. What is the problem with it anyway ? are you just not finished with the upgrades??

Audio is heading your way I think this week to have some well deserved R & R What a road warrior. I hope he remembers to pack his dancin shoes. I think mine will be packed too, as if it matters ha ha

Chad ..........No worries.........only 53 more days until the LOTO contingent Gathers How are the auditions coming?

Damn it cant get here soon enough can it:

Last edited by LutzParty; 04-09-2002 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-09-2002, 09:35 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I got my ticket for Thursday thanks to Nort and I will be in the area from the 11th to the 29th It sounds like I will be running from marina to marina fixing boats again. WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GUYS BREAKING DOWN!!!!! Dougie fresh if there is anything I can do to help ya get her ready you let me know. I hope that Nort is ready for this weekend as I am going out 3 days early to do the Brunch run with him JBK I would be happy to have N-lo in my hands I mean to make sure she is attended to, doh I mean Nort keeps his distance, I mean in good hands. See ya in a couple weeks WE RIDE!!!!!

I will make sure I have my dancing flip flops EVERYONE REMBER FRIDAY NIGHT IS HAWIAN T-SHIRT NIGHT

Jon
Old 04-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Registered

Talking Im packing my battery operated one

Jon

Im packing my battery operated Hawaiin shirt...............................Its REALLY bright
Old 04-09-2002, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Jon,

we hittin the canyon club Thurs night or what?? Boogie nights baby!!!

Miss Amy and Lutz,

Look forward to seeing you guys in Havasu....Get ready to party!!! Liquid diet all weekend

Tank
Old 04-09-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered

Tank~ Looking forward to having the pleasure of meeting you too! Liquid diet, huh? I think I'm ready, but I better do some practicing this weekend, just in case!

See you all soon!
Old 04-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Registered

ahhhhh, good idea! We may just start practicing on Thursday night

Tank
Old 04-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Registered

....go ahead, kick a man while he's down!!!

you guys always get to have all the fun!

jbk
Old 04-09-2002, 04:02 PM
Registered

Dam Chad, we sure are going to have fun out in Havasu with all the 1/2 naked chicks (and when I say half I mean all naked! ) All the big boats cool people and cold drinks.....That weekend is going to go off so hard Kenny and Rick are starting on Wed.!!
You need to get a sup. for your meeting, get on a plane with Nicole and get out here bro!!

Of course, I don't mean to be rubbing it in....Oh did I tell you it was 90 degrees in havasu last weekend??? and thats a dry heat you know....

Tank
Old 04-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Registered

tank- as the guy on the Slim Jim commercial says, "EAT ME!!!!!!

i feel it is best to let Havasu prepare one more year for the arrival of JBK. besides, Nort and I can't be on the same body of water. it just wouldn't be right....

<under his breath in a disappointed voice> "Damn it, tank is right! I am going to miss hanging with the SCOPE crew, viewing the cool boats and scoring with the naked wo....errr, scratch that last part...i mean looking at the naked women!!!"

jbk

Quick Reply: Hey Lutz !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.