Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker >

Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker

Notices

Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker

Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smarty that's great that you trying to help, but for the record the info I posted was just copied from C-Spray's post, he's the one doing all the work to call attention to this, I am just glad people are paying attention.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:54 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
A Sergeant at Rhode Island DEM, just retuned my call and told me he is contacting the Maryland State Police to determine who the complaintants are and what happened; and he said he will be visiting Casey's Marina (thank you Chuck and Ms. Patri Yacht for that information) in Newport to to further help remedy this situation with the Sea Doo For Dad vessel operator.

Thanks Stephen.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:59 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

I appreciate all that everyone has and is doing for me and the others involved. I get more and more bent thinking about this arrogant SOB!!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I just read all the support posts and I must say the support on this is unbelievable. This is way more support than I recieved while chasing down this clown. I want you all to know I called 911 to only be passed over to the Coast Guard in MD which passed me over to DE Coast Guard and even someone else I forget who all I spoke to in the moment, the last person I talked to said and I quote"There is nothing we can do to him so just take his name off the back and report it to your local offcials." I will tell you that everyone I spoke to all they wanted to do was pass the buck to the next guy. I agree with the guy who wrote about if it was a power boater doing a 100 mph fly by they may of been interested. The only one that showed any support was the state tropper on land taking everyones reports of damages. I really hope they find and get this guy with something other than him writing a check. Did I forget to say the joker did have enough time to come out after we turned around to flick us the bird. I guess that is how he thinks of all in whom he comes into contact. All I think of is if we did not get a visual warning 15 seconds before it hit I am sure there would of been some serious injuries to alot of people even some deaths due to how we were all sitting on the rear of our boats seconds prior to the 7' wave that plowed the dock that morning. And I am not exagerating the size. My arms still are sore from being a human bumper for my boat just before my 1/2" rope snapped. Anyway thanks to all for such Great support and if I can do anything for you let me know. Dan
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Registered

Thank You Chuck. You are the man.
Dan
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Hi Dan. I'm sending you something that I got from the coast gaurd.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Done...and got two emails from them since.
Im glad, having boated in south florida most my life
my experiences with the CG has always been top notch.
Couldnt believe they passed the buck like that.
Hell that 100ft boat could have been on a 9/11 mission for all they know.
Should have been staring down the barrel of a CG cannon..
Old 07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

I'm calling the number that they gave me tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered

We were also docked at the Chesapeake Inn on Sunday am when this incident happened. The screams and panic we heard from all on the dock was nothing I ever heard or saw in my life. Thank god nobody was seriously injured! This ignorant, dangerous boater deserves to be held responsible for his actions as we know you are responsible for your wake. The support from all involved and others going above and beyond is tremdous! Thanks!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Wish I saw this thread earlier. I just came back from Newport this morning and def would have made the guy aware of all this!!! What an A-Hole!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.