Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker

Notices

Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker

Old 07-12-2009, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
I have 100ton papers and I would NEVER take an action I knew to be against Maritime law. I don't care if it's the owner himself, I am the Captain and I say what goes and what doesn't go on the vessel. If he wants to replace me at the end of the voyage fine, but while I am the Captain I give the orders not the owner.

ummm yea sure thing there jocko... you did lie..thats why I quoted you so fast scrotum.

we can all just pretend this is you MR 100 tonner..omfg, you have papers..you are without a doubt the most absolute screaming douchebag this site has ever seen there Mr Olympia, tell ya what I'll see Jay Cutler at the SEMA show this year, I'll let him know that you know more than he does ..

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 07-12-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
If you were a licensed captain,SEARS must be selling the licenses.

No it was Walmart,and there was one hell of a line full of Mexicans.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:20 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
its not about you admitting or rephrasing anything, Everett. it is about you being a compulsive liar and you will post anything on any forum. Just like you post about how good the supplements you take on the body building forums Mr La Lane...
Rob, you need to research your facts, it is clear he has the papers he claims, I think you owe him an appology now

CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE
Attached Thumbnails Looking for "SeaDoo for Dad" - 108' Sunseeker-uscg-new-license.jpg  
Old 07-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Pretty amusing, as your post started theis whole thing!
Not getting a lot of support on that position, are you?

Last edited by C_Spray; 07-13-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It sounds like the boat is in Boston now next to one of my customers.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Registered

Still not a single pic of any damage.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That's correct. The Maryland DNR and individual victims have them. If they want to post them, they will. If you doubt that there is any damage, please come right out and say so.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
That's correct. The Maryland DNR and individual victims have them. If they want to post them, they will. If you doubt that there is any damage, please come right out and say so.

C Spray no one is doubting that something happened but it is weird not one photo, not even a camera phone photo has popped up. This site has shown rolled boats same day as accident occurred, even had Cashbar riding bareback on a Fountain that was out on its maiden voyage only to end up upside down and don't forget all those boats falling off trailers 100 feet from the ramp (pics were online before the tow trucks arrived!).
Old 07-15-2009, 06:50 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Still not a single pic of any damage.
This was a very stressful situation, my wife was slightly injured and could have been more seriously injured or killed. The damage to the boats on the dock was photographed by the police. I was not thinking about a camera at the time. My heart was about to jump out of my chest and on the verge of losing my breakfast. You want pictures of that?

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
C Spray no one is doubting that something happened but it is weird not one photo, not even a camera phone photo has popped up. This site has shown rolled boats same day as accident occurred, even had Cashbar riding bareback on a Fountain that was out on its maiden voyage only to end up upside down and don't forget all those boats falling off trailers 100 feet from the ramp (pics were online before the tow trucks arrived!).
Steve, once again. The damage was photographed by the police. The only people that were on the dock that had anything to do with OSO were my wife and I. All the others were friends or other transients. Dan Burger was there but not a posting OSO member at the time. C-Spray has helped with alot of the information gathering, which I appreciate. If you really need to see pictures I can give you the number of the Policeman that took them.

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Well, any updates ??????????
Jeff, I have spoken to lawyers for Sea doo for Dad, marine surveyors for Sea Doo for Dad today. And they have informed me that the owner of the vessel wants to do whats right. The wheels are turning. Thanks for your concern.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by R Addiction
And they have informed me that the owner of the vessel wants to do whats right. The wheels are turning.
Thats great to hear.

Last edited by BowenCT; 07-15-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: whoops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.