Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bluewater Group, whats the catch?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/212522-bluewater-group-whats-catch.html)

luv2golf 07-07-2009 10:49 PM

Bluewater Group, whats the catch??

Does anyone know about Bluewater Partnership Group. They contacted me about selling my boat. But they don't sell it for me, they put me with a buyer who basically leases my boat for two years and Bluewater insures payments through an escrow account. These is a two year agreement, then at that time they will purchase the boat. They say its for people that can't afford the boat, so they help them buy giving them 2 years to get financing. Not sure if I'm liking it, but they do say they have buyer for the boat, and I do need to get out of the note. So I'm wondering does anyone know these people?

BAJA WILL 07-07-2009 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by luv2golf (Post 2905244)
Does anyone know about Bluewater Partnership Group. They contacted me about selling my boat. But they don't sell it for me, they put me with a buyer who basically leases my boat for two years and Bluewater insures payments through an escrow account. These is a two year agreement, then at that time they will purchase the boat. They say its for people that can't afford the boat, so they help them buy giving them 2 years to get financing. Not sure if I'm liking it, but they do say they have buyer for the boat, and I do need to get out of the note. So I'm wondering does anyone know these people?

Uggh walk away, sounds like a bunch of BS:party-smiley-004:

jayhawk261 07-07-2009 11:31 PM

Do a search on it. It has been talked about before on here and nothing good has ever been said. Turn and run!

luv2golf 07-08-2009 07:19 PM

Yeh, today someone called and they finally sent me a sample contract. They first told me the deal was for 2 years, today on the phone they told me 3 years, and the contract reads 4 years. I told them Thanks, but no thanks.

Thanks guys for giving me your input. I was thinking along the same lines, but I really need to sale my boat. The good news is if it takes to long to sale, I'll be back in a good financial position. And get to keep it.

Say some prayers for me!!

Frequency 07-08-2009 07:45 PM

BlueWaterDave 02-08-2011 02:17 PM

My name is Dave and I am the founder of Bluewater Partnership Group. Any questions or concerns that you might have about my company and what we do I would be happy to discuss with anyone through e-mail or on the phone. I run a solid company; we have been helping people save money for many years by getting them out of a negative equity position.

We find the right buyer for your vessel and we negotiate a contract between the two of you. We present all offers between the buyer and seller and work our hardest to come to the happiest medium between the two. For more information, feel free to visit our website at www.bluewaterpartnership.com or contact us at [email protected].

Thank you.