Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Classic" OSO posts............can you find them? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/212526-classic-oso-posts-can-you-find-them.html)

Racegirl3 07-09-2009 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 2906853)
I might have read that too Donna...have a link? Jayboat is a great contributor to OSO!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-my-house.html

LubeJobs42 07-09-2009 08:37 PM

There were so many good threads!

Quite a few dumb ones also!:drink:

Catmando 07-09-2009 08:38 PM

Thanks rg3 I hadn't read it, was posted during my third banning here. Jay have you bought another boat yet?

Audiofn 07-09-2009 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 2906853)
I might have read that too Donna...have a link? Jayboat is a great contributor to OSO!

Ya you commies have to hang together don't ya :D :party-smiley-004:

Catmando 07-09-2009 09:23 PM

Well Jon there's probly only two of us on OSO...at least two who will voice their opinions. Jay contributes far more around here than I do. I'm just standing in his shadow.

Ms PatriYacht 07-09-2009 10:04 PM

Well I just did a blond thing, I meant to post on this thread, but instead I posted on the old thread. So now I pulled it back up to the top and I am sure it will confuse the chit out of some people sorry bout that:lolhit:

Jay maybe you can edit your first post on that thread and type something like " Please be aware this is an old thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Jay, I watched the coverage of the storms here in MI & felt sorry for everyone's losses but now there is a face to the storm. I am so sorry for what you went through. I hope you come back and post more often, please let us know your address and what line of work you are in, there are a ton of members in FL and they have a wide net work, you never know what might happen. Best wishes, Donna

See you never know what might happen....... LOL I must have been a physic and knew something good would come out of this, just think if it wasn't for Charlie you might not be flying around in helicopter shooting pics of some of the hottest offshore events, or riding on a 50' Nortech that is in a race against time to beat Reggie's record.

I also noticed that Todd Lahey posted a generous offer of help, that was before we had the raffle on his cig so he could fight his battle with Leukemia. All the BS aside this is one heck of a caring community.

PhantomChaos 07-09-2009 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht (Post 2906975)
Well I just did a blond thing, I meant to post on this thread, but instead I posted on the old thread. So now I pulled it back up to the top and I am sure it will confuse the chit out of some people sorry bout that:lolhit:

Any alcohol involved there? :D Fun thread! :bigbird:

vtec 07-10-2009 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2906662)
cant forget the tmp dyno sheets...they are classic too

And the TMP super lifters.

And that other Nascar(BS) engine builder (who allegedly died), didn't even have a shop.

When Steve1 posted the picture of the dead apache on a horse when he was let go from "APACHE"

And the "I'm Don Aronows illegimate son" thread.

Mike Allweise and the APBA issues. I'm sure his staff proof read every post.

The step bottom debates (the respected T2X with the anti-step views).

Cat's vs. V bottoms ( Cat Killer).

The boat splashing debates.

BLee 07-10-2009 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2906223)

A post I could not find after looking for a while

I remember you, WickedWon, & I having a few laughs at this guys' expense:

Originally posted by Ranman
Nice looking ad, but what's up with the overpriced shirt all covered in "Swarovski Crystals". Not a real good move in my eyes on Cig's part. Don't they realize they are way out of style? They need to keep up with the latest fashion trends if they want their "collection" to appeal to women. I mean, they are trying to market the brand right? How about something a bit more stylish and current???

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 810781)
So how long have you been gay?

I don't think I've seen that guy post since then. :throw: :lolhit:

WARPARTY36 07-10-2009 10:17 AM

I didn't realize that Cashbar and Ranman were one in the same:evilb: