Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My appologies if I offended anyone recently. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21261-my-appologies-if-i-offended-anyone-recently.html)

Shane 03-30-2002 10:32 PM

My appologies if I offended anyone recently.

I know that my recent postings regarding collection on a lawsuit with another member have caused non-involved people to be offended. Certainly that was not my intention. See, I just want everyone here to know the TRUTH and to warn them of possible hazards. Just as others have done with regard to shady manufacturers, dealers, mechanics etc. I know my methods or choice of verbiage may not have been the chosen path of some, but we are all individuals here right? So with that said, please take those posts as nothing more than warning and an explanation of my experience and the trials and tribulations associated therewith. If anyone would like further clarification please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Happy Spring to ALL!

Shane:)

Tinkerer 03-30-2002 11:02 PM

It used to be that your word or a handshake was as good as any contract but not today. Even if you go to court and win you still cant get your money. Anyone that didnt understand should go through the ordeal. Then maybe they would understand.

Allan 03-30-2002 11:14 PM

:) :(

Shane 03-31-2002 06:56 AM

THANK YOU!

The amount of support coming to me via posts, pm's and e-mail is overwhelming! So many people have been supportive and many have actually seen him in action, so they know first hand what he is capable of. It has taken over 30 minutes to read all the nice notes and kind words of support. You guys actually filled my inbox for pm's!!!! WOW! Even boat manufacturers and dealers are contacting me! Thanks again, and hopefully any of his future exploitations have been foiled, at least within the OSO family.

Shane:)

powerqrudy 03-31-2002 07:13 AM

Sometimes Facts when they are not in ones favor they are not popular...Oh well !!!

boathead 03-31-2002 07:16 AM

what happened?

I missed it. What happened, something I should know about?
paul

gmhdfan 03-31-2002 07:43 AM

Nothing to be sorry about! Just sounds like a big waste of time and money to me. I bet you would have had better results with the "BAT". Courts don't stop people like this, but PAIN sure makes makes them think twice next time. What goes around comes around. But I guess it is behind you now, so time to move on. Good Luck

Shane 03-31-2002 09:26 AM

Thanks Fred!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-31-2002 09:48 AM

Shane, I'm sure most here all appreciate a warning about one thing or another. Like most have already said, keeping to the facts. Thanks for the warning and the stand up person you are, for the appology.;)

H2Xmark 03-31-2002 10:32 AM

Shane my hats off to ya because you stood up and done something about it, a lot of people would have just said "all well"
hope all is well with you, happy boating:D