If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member #818 Charter Member MACDAD260's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '93 Baja 260/502 Mag
    West Michigan & Higgins Lake
    Hi Mike,

The 502 is done. I will be picking it up tomorrow. I have to switch over a few parts and it should be ready to install by next weekend. How is your's doing?

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Wating for the block to get done at the machine shop. Should be done this week. Then it's up to Crazyhorse. We're gonna assemble it at his house in the garage so he can do something during the day when he feels up to it. I've told him not to over do it though.

As soon as I can get the boat out of storage and keep it at home, I'll get to the bilge too. Needs some attention. BUT, the neighbors (I share a driveway, two and a half vehicles wide) have a big box truck home at the moment. My boat will NOT fit in the driveway as long as it's here. I haven't had a chance to ask them about it though.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Ahhhhh Vicocin.............

6 pack in a pill.

Crazyhorse. Dont become too familiar with those they will hinder your recovery efforts. Be sure to do your therapy as instructed it does a body good. Good Luck on a speedy and complete recovery.

My Boats:
    1998 PowerQuest 240 Antera SX
    Twin Lake, Michigan
    glad everything is going well Crazy!! My dad has had both his knees replaced too and is doing really well with them. He is still not 100% but does better everyday and way better than before.

take it easy and get them sea legs back in shape

Evil Twin
    Last year August I was Boating with Riverrunner and Clueless, we hit a good wave and I sliped 3 disks in my neck. Options are:
    Option (1) cut throught th front of mt neck to go all the way to the back, then they take a die grinder and grind the 3 bad ones out, replace it with dead guy bones and a steel plat lag bolted to the rest of my neck.
    Option (2) Lots of Extra Strenth Vicodine for the next 2 -3 years and therapy. No scars yet!!
    I'M a Happy Man!!!

My Boats:
    38 Cigarette flat-deck
    Holland MI
    Thanks Lutzparty and RedStripe. I take the vicodin as needed for relief. The therapy can really raise ther pain level so I plan my dosage around the times of the day I do the therapy. Right now the swelling is causing a substantial amount of discomfort but hey, nobody said this was going to be a walk in the park.

Platinum Member Charter Member
    My Boats:
    so. WI
    How about a hop in the park?
    How's it goin!
    Go to the chat-room if you have a few minutes

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Nurses?! What's all this talk about hot nurses?...
    The only nurses I ever seem to get stuck with are either questionable dudes or big 300-pounders with jerrycurls and mouthwash perfume! YUK

Glad to here your doing well! Wish you the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12