Notices

Outerlimits on St Clair

Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 PM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outerlimits on St Clair

I saw an Outerlimits named "Joker" on the side at the Moot Sat and Sun. Could not tell if it was a Stilleto or Legacy. Any idea on what it is and what power? Also very nice cat, orange and purple and maybe a Skater out there Sat as well. It was pretty far away so could not see what it was.

Anyone heading out this weekend?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sre
I saw an Outerlimits named "Joker" on the side at the Moot Sat and Sun. Could not tell if it was a Stilleto or Legacy. Any idea on what it is and what power? Also very nice cat, orange and purple and maybe a Skater out there Sat as well. It was pretty far away so could not see what it was.

Anyone heading out this weekend?
His name is Burton (really nice guy) and the boat has 525's. composite hull. Was just repainted by boat customs on the west side of the state. Boat is really clean. Even before he repainted it.

Brian
Old 07-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Registered

Haven't seen it since the repaint, sure it looks killer. Ya there are a couple Skaters roaming the st clair waters...

I hope to be out if the weather holds. You going to the moot?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Haven't seen it since the repaint, sure it looks killer. Ya there are a couple Skaters roaming the st clair waters...

What power did you put in that beast??
Old 07-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage

In which boat?

I should actually be on the water this weekend (finally).
Old 07-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I think it may be the last 37 built. Its an epoxy single step with 525's. Here's a pic from the other site courtesy of the painter.
Attached Thumbnails Outerlimits on St Clair-joker8.jpg  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:47 PM
sre
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I think it may be the last 37 built. Its an epoxy single step with 525's. Here's a pic from the other site courtesy of the painter.
Yes that is the one.

I will be on the Moot Sunday for sure and maybe Saturday. Running down to the hydroplane races Friday and maybe Saturday.

BTW, anyone know the date of the raft off?
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Registered

I haven't seen Joker.

I seen a outer 42 or bigger at Jack's two weeks ago. It was mostly orange.

I used to see another outer with lots of red on the transom area-he didn't ever tie off in the moot (I wonder why )
Old 07-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen the outerlimits a bunch, he rolls around with a Cigarette most of the time. Hangs out at Browns on the Middle Channel alot...

Very sharp boat!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
What power did you put in that beast??
Ended up with a 510" bowtie with je, etc. Should be 500-550 so a good fit for the Phantom. Solid base if someone wanted to turn up the wick a bit too.

Hey tell the Ilmor gang thanks for the harrison support, its greatly appreciated. I also worked out the details on a car show for saturday so if you guys want to bring out some rides feel free! Bikes and cars.

Originally Posted by rlj676
In which boat?

I should actually be on the water this weekend (finally).
Hey Rick -

Plan to be out a bit with the Phantom - looking at the last of the parts here on my desk, going on tonight and maiden voyage likely Friday. A bit more clean up rigging and interior work before its finished, but want to get it on the water and see where I'm at. Basically re-rigged it in two weekends, fun.

You get your fuse? Joe mentioned waiting til next week to do the springs which is a good idea, the weekends are flying by.

The moot will be a bit chill as Zman is at put in bay this weekend so maybe we all need to get together and have a perfomance boat raft-off. Sunday sound good????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.