Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nice meeting everyone at LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21305-nice-meeting-everyone-loto.html)

FWK 03-31-2002 10:32 PM

Nice meeting everyone at LOTO

It was nice seeing OSO members Miss Amy, Lutz Party, Mr and Mrs, Chart, Later,Jesse James, Mickey Britain Ozarkboater and Biggus at Pickled Petes. Miss Amy sorry the game did not go better for you guys. Kurt your boat is beautiful. Oh I fogot Audiofn. Sorry Jon you did finally show up. Oh you can't cut the Memorial day trip short. Forrest

LutzParty 03-31-2002 10:41 PM

Forest it was nice to see you and to meet your wife and son. Im glad your wife wasnt circling in the air for this OSO gathering. Any OSO get together is fun. Was really nice to meet Biggus (Kurt)

As for the game at least the hawks made it look respectable in the final score.

The weather was beautiful and we were able to get out and do some boating today and show Audio and Biggus a bit of the lake.

Memorial Day will be quite a blast:D

mpally 03-31-2002 11:12 PM

Sorry guys, I have to admit, I was a party pooper. I didn't get much sleep Thurs. or Fri. and I was exhausted Sat. night. I finally made it to the boat show at about 5, but I was too tired to look at much. I picked up some dinner and went home and ate and fell asleep on the couch watching the game. We'll meet up Mem. Day though. Weather was great though. Hopefully, we'll have the same for Mem. Day too.

OZARKBOATER 04-01-2002 09:48 AM

Yes it was nice to meet some new faces, I hope every one made it home ok....Audio.....Biggus.....are you out there? I dont know how long it will take them to get home, but I hope the fenders are still on. And I hope to see every one down for Mem. day.

Cramer:D

WRedmann 04-01-2002 10:24 AM

guess I missed everyone

was at the show saturday, wandering around, grabbed a test ride, did not know who to look for however.

Sunday I was really wishing my boat was ready for the water.

LutzParty 04-01-2002 01:36 PM

Hey cramer

I have some pictures of how they rigged up the fenders. Its quite innovative. I told biggus I would post them later.

I will also post some pics of his boat . its a beauty

OZARKBOATER 04-01-2002 02:55 PM

Fenders

Yes they truly traveled in OSO fasion:D :p

OZARKBOATER 04-01-2002 02:58 PM

By the way how did the pics of the Donzi you road in turn out...Or sould I say your new Donzi:D ;) :p

Cramer

LutzParty 04-01-2002 03:08 PM

Ill post the pics of the Donzi as well.

Not my new Donzi, Amy likes the one on the highway with the stars and stripes graphics theme however it is a bit out of our price range.....................about 100 k out of it. :rolleyes: :D :

It really is a good looking boat and Im certain we would get the best service possible from LakePort.

MissAmy 04-01-2002 07:54 PM

Turned out to be a pretty good gathering.

Got to visit for a while with Forrest and his wife as well as Chart and his wife JEAN! (right? LOL!!) We sat poolside and talked boats for quite awhile. It was fun. A beautiful day, but later on it did get a little chilly. Thanks for the jacket Forrest! :)

Had a good time at Pickled Pete's. Chart....those Mudslides were gooooooood! ;) :D Especially with those oreo's! We'll have to remember those this summer at loto.

Had a good time with the Brittain's and their friends too. Hey Christine......you gonna go out and buy some of those giraffe pants? :p LOL!!

Cramer, glad to see you made it and thanks again for the boat ride.

Of course, all the fun started when Audio and Biggus finally showed up. And just in time for the adult easter egg hunt too! ;) Had to take the kids home about that time!!

Great time seeing everyone. Hope to see you all soon!