Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2009 Shore Dreams For Kids Results Are In – Truly a RECORD BREAKER! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/213281-2009-shore-dreams-kids-results-%96-truly-record-breaker.html)

bojoe2 07-20-2009 11:21 PM

As Dave has said it takes all of you to help us to put this event on. As crazy as it sounds we will most likely start planning for next year event at next months NJPPC meeting. It takes more then bodies it takes donations also and we had a tremendous outpour of donations at the end. THANK YOU TO ALL :)

Racegirl3 07-21-2009 07:36 AM

Congrats Guys/Gals - you all should be proud :cool: Very cool stuff you are doing and you can see it in the participants faces how much it means to them. Kudos!:ernaehrung004:

Shanghied Again 07-21-2009 08:38 AM

This is one of the best events of the year. I am honored to help out and proud of everyone that donates, time, money and everything else that makes Shore Dreams what it is.
Hats off to all involved, to everyone near and far that came by boat and land. And a special thank you to the committee that plans Shore Dreams.
You folks are the best!

DaveP 07-21-2009 08:51 AM

A few 2009 Shore Dreams For Kids Thank You Emails

“Please tell everyone involved in yesterday’s event SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My son Louis and Camren had such a wonderful day. We had such a great time. Everything was so organized the volunteers treated the kids and moms like we were royalty. The speed boats were the best part of the day. Louis never rode a speed boat he loves to fish we take him on a party boat. God Bless all for a PERFECT WONDERFUL DAY! Thanks again to all from the bottom of my heart.”
- Jane R.

“We attended the event this weekend, and just wanted to say thank you it was an awesome event, we were on the Eliminator Boat, my family enjoyed it so much. “
Thanks So Much Again,
- Jen K.

“Dave... you and the others that put this event together are real heroes. You've made so many children very happy and you should be very proud. You have my continued support and should you need me, all you have to do is call. All the best and thanks again to you and all your volunteers!”
- Bernard B. Kerik (former NYC Police Commissioner during 9/11)

“Shore Dreams for kids was an awesome gathering of people from all walks of life. Sometimes we all need to step back and look at how fortunate we are. The smiles on these kids faces were over the top! They touched everyone’s heart. The STATEMENT Marine Team will be supportive of Shore Dreams and the New Jersey Performance Power Boat Club for years to come. Great job to all involved. Thanks!”
- Chip Fendt / Global Sales Manager – Statement Marine