Bayside Inn and Marina-Ft Walton >

Bayside Inn and Marina-Ft Walton

Notices

Bayside Inn and Marina-Ft Walton

Old 07-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bayside Inn and Marina-Ft Walton

FYI-(on the right side, intercoastal side of 98, accross from old convention center, next to the Crab Shack and marina. Beware of this Hotel! I have stayed there a dozen times over the years (never been the best place in the world) but things have gotten much worse (if that is possible). I booked several events for the remainder of the year, all reservations were lost. I paid one price and then 2 customers after me paid another. Those that reserved via pricline.com got totally screwed! Rooms were moldy, sheets were nasty, a/c sucked, no ice, some rooms had refrigerators-if they worked, thugs in the parking lot, pool was a disaster (no way would I get into that)! They cleaned the rooms in the am, throwing the sheets and such from the 3rd floor and missing the basket below and there was the linen laying in the parking lot! I know, shouldn't expect much for 79.00 a night but I know many from out of the area stay there for the Emerald Coast Poker Run because of the convenience of the marina behind it. Just be prepapred!!!!-we have MOVED!