Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who is coming to Sarasota?? >

Who is coming to Sarasota??

Notices

Who is coming to Sarasota??

Old 04-01-2002, 07:33 PM
mmo jo

So do you think will have big water or what?It was blowing like hell in Fort Myers on sat.

Old 04-01-2002, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay Palini with a great representation of SPECTRE POWERBOATS,and the OPBA will make a strong showing....
Old 04-01-2002, 09:21 PM
JAMMIN

Gerry, we will be running up to Sarasota Friday morning about 9:30-10:00 out of Ft Myers. Cal me if you want to run up with us. John
Attached Thumbnails Who is coming to Sarasota??-jammin_oso.jpg  

Old 04-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Jeff

Hey Gerri, I'll see you there. I'm one of the sponsors for Lisa's party Friday night at G-Wiz across the street from the Hyatt. It's at 6:30, could be interesting, I believe a dude is going to parachute into the party. see ya there, Jeff

Old 04-02-2002, 10:51 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hey guys..my girlfirend Tracy (consintracy on the board) is in Cape Coral for a few weeks. Unfortunatley I can't get down to be with her this weekend .
She was wondering were the party is and were will the OSO people be. Maybe if theres a group of OSO people going up from Cape Coral are she could tag along or somethhing. Let me know and I'll realy the message for her...Thanks

Todd K
Old 04-03-2002, 01:57 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Doc maybe you have room for one more rider.....let me know and I'll let Tracy know. Thanks, Todd
Old 04-03-2002, 08:39 AM
Charter Member#350
Charter Member

Hi Todd!!!

I am not sure yet about the final count of people on my boat. SarasotaBoating.com is auctioning a ride in my boat to benefit a local charity organization. If you want send your girlfriend and if there is room we will give her a ride if not I will try to get her on another boat.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Thanks Doc. I'll let her know. I was still wondering though if there might be one of you guys from the Ft. Myers are that might be will to let her ride up with you....Let me know....Thanks alot ....Todd
Old 04-03-2002, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm crewing on a 36 Eliminator Daytona as part of the Lightning Bay Performance Marine Team - see you there!
Old 04-03-2002, 03:28 PM
Registered

Hellooooooo!!!
Actually...I was just planning on going to check out some of the OSO gatherings on Fri. or Sat....but, thanks Dr. Santiago for the offer...and thank-you Todd for taking care of me even when I am 1500 miles away!! (I love you )
So, as of now...I understand the only party going on is the one across from the Hyatt-and that takes place Fri. night???!!??
Tracy

Quick Reply: Who is coming to Sarasota??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.