Notices

Gaffirg Gauges

Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Elitemarine,

Thanks for the note. I took new pics and as you can see I was uploading them. The carbon fiber looks crazy as a pic.

Thanks again for your offer. I really appreciate it!!

Mario
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by mmareno
3 more.. Crazy the carbon fiber really distorts the pics.. I had Ocean express screen printed on the big gauges
Looks great, I called and talked to a Tech and they couldn't do carbon fiber or the bezel I wanted on mine. Anyway looks great congrats.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmareno
Ok boys and girls .... So getting back to the subject..

Here is before and after.. These were sent back to Livorsi and was refurbished. MY personal opinion.... They look Incredible.. Everyone that walks in and looks at the dash says "You bought New gauges too" Again My personal opinion.. They did a 1st class job!! for a fraction of the price!!
Looks incredible. I like how you put them into panels.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

#1 for Elite Marine and Livorsi. Kirk not only had great prices on bezels for my dash project this winter, his delivery was IMMEDIATE. This was a good thing, as my "winter" project didn't end up getting started until April! Then, when I accidently dropped a water pressure gauge and broke it, all it took was a quick email and another one was on the way.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered

I have been more then happy with the dash and Livorsi. Though I haven't got the boat done... But it is close!! The pieces are coming together nice. We got them back in a about two weeks Complete ready to go!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Looks incredible. I like how you put them into panels.
Thanks.. I couldn't figure a way to make them all work and put in a GPS Nav... I had to move some gauges around.. Well you know the deal with them boats.. I love the Switches with lights in the tips.

Polishing the blowers now..

Thanks for the compliments!!

Mario

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.