The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures >

The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures

Notices

The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures

Old 04-03-2002, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear JO,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule, to respond to my questions. I appreciate it! Your father did take me next door to that other shop you are refering to. Congratulations on your expansion.

Have you built a stepped bottom version yet?? Will both versions sell for the same price?? Have you done any testing on the stepped bottom model?? And if so, what kind of results did you get?? (handling, speed, hole shot, performance overall, etc.??)
Old 04-03-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Hey Ken,

Pricing on a new 35 Survivor with this same set up of a 6 man bolster with a custom sunpad and a half cabin with twin 500 EFIs with K-planes,full hydraulic steering,custom race battery boxes,cover,props,with all the best parts is $ 180,000. With a full cabin and a standard cockpit consisting of 2 man bolsters with a back bench and pad powered by 500 EFIs $195,000. complete. When it comes to power options it will be unlimited.Each boat has custom graphics designed by our paint designer or may have custom colored gelcoat in the mold.No two boats will be alike.I am building one now with twin 950 HP blowers and a 6 man bolster setup and another with twin 500 EFIs and a full cabin.I will be posting specs.in my web site WWW. Panteraboats.com shortly and additional pictures of the engine compartment and cockpit in the coming days.I can be reached at [email protected] or here at Pantera at 305-948-5600. Regards, JO

AC, here you go above man.