Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LCM files chapt 11 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/213843-lcm-files-chapt-11-a.html)

T2x 07-29-2009 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2920064)
already been a thread on this. lets not beat a dead horse!!!

Let's go find a live horse to beat..... :D

302Sport 07-29-2009 02:27 PM

what does this do to their current used inventory that they have taken in over the course of the years???? Will they be more likely to deal on that stuff???? It seems to me like LCM has a bunch of trade-in stuff that has been sitting in their yards for YEARS now, and they wont let any of it fly at good prices.....

satisfied1 07-29-2009 11:37 PM

Life stinks, If the economy does not get any better, I and many others may not have our big rides either. They keep saying economy is getting better thats why all the businesses I haul for are going tits up. SAD

redwenvy 10-02-2009 02:29 PM

I'm on board with "Fleg"

Originally Posted by fleg1 (Post 2916115)
Just imagine being Randy right now. He's got enough landing on him and there's just no reason to make sure that every single person knows about it when they don't even have exposure.
:Whatever:Start spreading the word about it, I hope he rots in HELL!!!

LCM is NOT one of the hack shops we've all talked about. It's a respectable dealership which also happens to drive pricing in that region. So when you go posting negative things about it and help drive them out you basically hurt anyone who would be buying a boat this year or next or next .....
He didn't care when he sold me my 320 Baja and rigged it with the motors and drives, then one day the motor falls off the stringers because the motor mounts were lagged in the stringers with plastic wire ties stuffed in the holes because the stringers were rotten from the transom to the bulkhead.. And when I called him to tell him about the problem all he could do was curse and yell at me... Not very good display of customer satisfaction!!!!! I hope it cost him everything he's got!!!!!!!

What comes around goes around! Randy is reaping the rewards of how he has unethically ran his business for years. I am also one of the many who received a royal screwing from him. By ther way, I am also the one who warned potential buyers many months ago on this site that Randy was preparing to file for bankruptcy. I was obviosly blasted by many on this site for being an uninformed hacker........Just wondering what your choice of beverage is to wash down the crowe with that you are eating now.

fleg1 10-08-2009 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by redwenvy (Post 2965113)
What comes around goes around! Randy is reaping the rewards of how he has unethically ran his business for years. I am also one of the many who received a royal screwing from him. By ther way, I am also the one who warned potential buyers many months ago on this site that Randy was preparing to file for bankruptcy. I was obviosly blasted by many on this site for being an uninformed hacker........Just wondering what your choice of beverage is to wash down the crowe with that you are eating now.

He's a piece of crap!!!!!! hope he goes down hard!!!!!!:coolcowboy:

augie58 10-15-2009 06:32 AM

Any updates on this situation? I have been watching National liquidators site and have not seen new inventory appearing.

TampaBeach 10-15-2009 09:42 AM

Does anyone know where their NEW INVENTORY is going?? Obviously the used stuff is on yachtauctions, but what about the new Fountains, and outerlimits. They actually had a 2007 39 OL, I had considered but their pricing was just stupid on a 2-3yr old new boat.