Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ????? >

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Notices

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Old 07-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
take the plastic off the lambo and go burn some rubber...it always makes me feel a little better....
Oh Yeah , but when i bring her back and have to drive past the SKATER the WOOD is gone

Always a rush untill the cops are behind me and the ticket book is out ... 6 tickys in 1 afternoon
Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
Yep, nothing better then every time you turn the key, you hall ass...
When does the marine biz wake up and start being accountable...

Yep, nothing better then every time you turn the key, you hall ass...
U said it BIG Daddy every time ... Thank G@D they got the timing and fuel curve right ....

Niiiiice ride Jeremy
Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hay runninhot sorry to hear about your engine problems been through it. I was wondering why you wouldnt consider running more cubic inch? I have been doing some reading on monster cubic inch engines and came across a 752ci bb using a dart block witch can be machined to well over 800ci. The motor was built using a mild cam dart heads and off the shelf holly carb. Dynoed on 87 octane fuel 4500 rpm produced 1000hp. No blower or meth or anything excotic. Price tag came in under 19,000. Just wondering what people think of a setup like this
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Yeah BIG Daddy Gerrys boat is the chit Dean called me this afternoon and we spoke a bit thanks Artie
when I 1st read this I was sick to my stomach, I had a bad feeling after the shipping problems what a azz the two of them are karma will get the both of them. I pray you can get back on the water this season. work on mine is slow because of the shingles I got after july 4th, its all GERRYS FAULT, I partyed too much at block island and I left a day earlier in a boat that I got chit kicked out of me on:eek driver error. but its starting to feel better its in my spine doc gave me some new meds to stop it in its tracks. well enough of the blah blah hope you can get on the water and really thing about getting rid of those heads after the season Gerry did if you call me I will give you the scoop on turbines and talk to Gerry he help see yah

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-30-2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: for got some words duh
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2fastfountain
Hay runninhot sorry to hear about your engine problems been through it. I was wondering why you wouldnt consider running more cubic inch? I have been doing some reading on monster cubic inch engines and came across a 752ci bb using a dart block witch can be machined to well over 800ci. The motor was built using a mild cam dart heads and off the shelf holly carb. Dynoed on 87 octane fuel 4500 rpm produced 1000hp. No blower or meth or anything excotic. Price tag came in under 19,000. Just wondering what people think of a setup like this
Wher'd ya find that BIG Daddy ????? been tossing the idea of 600 cubic inch Aluminum blocks and waiting on pricing on a package deal for these and 2 540s ...Let me know im open for ideas
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Dude that sucks. I hope the girls are bouncing their tities off your head to make you feel better
Hey now this is a FAMILY CHANNEL and yes they are
Old 07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered

Dart has the block on ther web sight www.dartheads.com it is there race series iron big block. This monster has a 11.1 deck height. The article i cam across was in a older hotrod mag.This thing makes a regular bbc look like a smallblock. If i were to do it all over again this would be my choice. Imagine this thing with a 16 71 on it!!! Would have no problem making 1500 very reliable hp
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
comes to the customer fat and safe
NOT THIS ONE BIG DADDY
The BAY HOUSE is sounding awfull tempting , things will never be the same in Maryland..LMAO

Come on down to Maryland.. You got a few Skater Nations down here too...Lot of good ole boys down here... YOU might not be the same when you come.. You may stay here.. Or you will definately get a lot of new stuff to post in the Uncensored section after a week here.........Lot of BEATIFUL Things to play with down here!!

Plenty of toys on the BAY to play with.. And lots of good Hospitality here too!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2fastfountain
Dart has the block on ther web sight www.dartheads.com it is there race series iron big block. This monster has a 11.1 deck height. The article i cam across was in a older hotrod mag.This thing makes a regular bbc look like a smallblock. If i were to do it all over again this would be my choice. Imagine this thing with a 16 71 on it!!! Would have no problem making 1500 very reliable hp
No replacement for DISPLACEMENT!!! They look great!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
Come on down to Maryland.. You got a few Skater Nations down here too...Lot of good ole boys down here... YOU might not be the same when you come.. You may stay here.. Or you will definately get a lot of new stuff to post in the Uncensored section after a week here.........Lot of BEATIFUL Things to play with down here!!

Plenty of toys on the BAY to play with.. And lots of good Hospitality here too!!
Now that you have my attention BIG Daddy
Count me in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.