Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/213854-big-time-motor-problem-any-ideas.html)

Havasu Hangin 07-30-2009 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 2921489)
...come on over to the west coast, we have a couple Skaters you can run........matter a fact, we are bringing one out to you at Lotto.

I think the 40' Skaters guys just need a group hug right now.

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-30-2009 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2921749]

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2921733)

Blood pressure is rising?????

You forget, my motors still run great.........yours are the ones that don't.:grinser010:

Chit thanks for reminding me Bro ,thats some real funny chit :evilb: u got me on that one ..HAHA thats one way to make sure your the FASTEST boat just send the others to LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE and they'll be broke ..HeHe :drink:

Now GARY i did write that one meself .........

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-30-2009 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Get Real (Post 2921752)
Your post says " Big time motor problems, any ideas" The simple answer is throw all of that stuff in the garbage and build some motors with conventional heads that run on pump gas. There are sveral reputable builders doing this everyday that will give a one year warranty on a 1200 HP 5.0 Liter whippled motor with fuel injection set up to run on 91 octane. What did you think you were getting into with big chief heads and all this BS of mixing methanol and water with 110 octane racing fuel. Who needs all that BS when you pulll up to the pump.

This stuff is supposed to be fun.

It was fun the last 2 years and had BIG CHIEF and 93 octane and sprayed meth just needed a freshen up and was SOLD on the MAGIK wand over the motor and another 300 horsepower :drink:

What B/S pulling up to the pump ??? we pulled up and put 300 gallons of 93 and went and had fun ....

niceguy 07-30-2009 04:09 PM

I think some of you guys are getting off-track here.... doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed. Bill, my advice is to cut your losses and go with a different builder and try to salvage whatever is left of the season and your sanity.

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-30-2009 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Havasu Hangin (Post 2921753)
I think the 40' Skaters guys just need a group hug right now.

a group hug right now??????
C'mon now NO HUGS :coolcowboy:
G@ry is not my type :lolhit:

Now thats some funny chit right there ..

Panther 07-30-2009 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by niceguy (Post 2921764)
doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed.

Refer to my signature line..... "There's no room for truth on the internet" :drink:

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-30-2009 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by niceguy (Post 2921764)
I think some of you guys are getting off-track here.... doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed. Bill, my advice is to cut your losses and go with a different builder and try to salvage whatever is left of the season and your sanity.

Already cut my losses BIG Daddy and my SANITY :eek: well i dont get excited the goods things in life out weight the crap like this ..Party on :drink::drink:

AIR TIME 07-30-2009 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by skater40 (Post 2921734)
Yes you can sure tell it is not bill writing the rebuttal-no misspellings and legaleze type responses.
Remember the quote from Forest Gump-"..stupid is as stupid does".:kiss:

legaleze TALK ABOUT SPELLING LEGALIZE:lolhit::gfight: LATER BILL going to meet the wife at the gym hope you have fun with the girls. hahaah lucky dog!!

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-30-2009 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2921783)
legaleze TALK ABOUT SPELLING LEGALIZE:lolhit::gfight: LATER BILL going to meet the wife at the gym hope you have fun with the girls. hahaah lucky dog!!

Thanks Artie its all about the fun , and you spelled DAWG wroung :D:cool-smiley-027::ernaehrung004:

mmareno 07-30-2009 07:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2921771)
Already cut my losses BIG Daddy and my SANITY :eek: well i dont get excited the goods things in life out weight the crap like this ..Party on :drink::drink:

Thank God!!! The unscensored took a HUGE hit this week from all of this Problems with the boat.. I was ready to send you my motors to get you back in the unscensored faster!!

Come to MD and relax:evilb::evilb: for while!!