Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/213854-big-time-motor-problem-any-ideas.html)

AIR TIME 08-01-2009 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2922773)
Turbines just run period! No water no spark just give them air and fuel.
Bill you and Pinky are more then welcome to come along
anytime!

Hang in there bro!:drink:

GERRY I will see you in a few got to take the labs for a ride:coolcowboy:

2fastfountain 08-01-2009 04:06 PM

Runninghot I have the ultimate setup for ya. Forget the turbines and big blocks!!! I cant believe i didnt think of this before. This is almost border line genious!! Here is my idea we find some slightly used russian nuclear sub reactors!!!! Not sure how we will rig em but we will worry about that later. Just think 20 years before refueling!!!

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-02-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2922773)
Turbines just run period! No water no spark just give them air and fuel.
Bill you and Pinky are more then welcome to come along
anytime!

Hang in there bro!:drink:

Thanks for the offer Gerry , are you doing the rock the bay run ????
PARTY ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink::drink:

500drvr 08-02-2009 11:38 AM

RunningHot

"I am a check the oil and put fuel in kinda guy ....."

Problem identified.
JR

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-02-2009 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2922755)
theres a local pokerrun on aug 15 in the bay borden light pr you can have my seat in Gerrys boat if its ok with him if he is full:coolcowboy:, they start the day before at the tiki bar at the marina and crash on the boats or get a room up the street:evilb: so its two parties one before and one after the run with two bands and some person from key west is showing up this year to sing I heard right after the run for 2 hours:coolcowboy:, once you ride turbine THERES NO GOING BACK:coolcowboy:

Where is the link for this run Artie ??????? if you have it :drink:

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-02-2009 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by 500drvr (Post 2923164)
"I am a check the oil and put fuel in kinda guy ....."

Problem identified.
JR

D!Kweed absolutely
Problem identified would be dont send your motors to LARRY & STEPHANIE PETO @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE in Tucson ARIZ if you want your chit to run and still keep boating :angry-smiley-038: we'll build and dyno these motors and will be TURNKEY drop in and have fun ... :eek: OOPS we here at Larrys forgot to set the timing at 27 instead of 34 degrees on your BIG CHIEF motors but next time around 27 degrees is great not higher then 28 Degrees

500drvr 08-02-2009 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2923182)
D!Kweed absolutely
Problem identified would be dont send your motors to LARRY & STEPHANIE PETO @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE in Tucson ARIZ if you want your chit to run and still keep boating :angry-smiley-038: we'll build and dyno these motors and will be TURNKEY drop in and have fun ... :eek: OOPS we here at Larrys forgot to set the timing at 27 instead of 34 degrees on your BIG CHIEF motors but next time around 27 degrees is great not higher then 28 Degrees

So if you think you have a claim, take it to court instead of trying it here F*#k head. But then both sides would have to be heard. I'll put my money on Larry if it ever comes to that. (I doubt it will). 7902 posts - you need to get a life.

mmareno 08-02-2009 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by 500drvr (Post 2923189)
So if you think you have a claim, take it to court instead of trying it here F*#k head. But then both sides would have to be heard. I'll put my money on Larry if it ever comes to that. (I doubt it will). 7902 posts - you need to get a life.

Bill, You got a fan He is following you like a celebrity!!!

Can I have your autograph? He is putting his money on Larry,,, Wonder if anyone else ever experienced Larry's good side? I would like to hear more from other people that were unsatisfied!! Wonder how many??

AIR TIME 08-02-2009 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2923170)
Where is the link for this run Artie ??????? if you have it :drink:

its at bordenlightmarina.com and on the left side theres a list of stuff go down to activities press on there and it lists the pr. better yet go to northeast page here and there is 3 threads on it and link the long thread by slick stinger about fallriver pr same thing has pics from past that I took and mike and I posted theres vid on one of the threads. any Qs post back here:coolcowboy: big daddy whos yah daddy:coolcowboy: its in the[ boating by region] threads here if that helps

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-02-2009 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by mmareno (Post 2923211)
Bill, You got a fan He is following you like a celebrity!!!

Can I have your autograph? He is putting his money on Larry,,, Wonder if anyone else ever experienced Larry's good side? I would like to hear more from other people that were unsatisfied!! Wonder how many??

Absolutely Mario im told these motors are shipped all around the world dyno'd and ready to drop in head to the H2O ,..mmmmmmmmmmmm:poopoo::cool-smiley-027::ernaehrung004: