Old 04-02-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 Thumbs up.

Nice Cig Biggus. Can't wait to see more pics
Old 04-02-2002, 07:54 PM
Registered

Funhome, the previous owner lived right up the cove from Big Thunder. His house was on the same side of the lake as BT just past the Lake Shore Marina cove. I beleive the previous owner totally redid it including paint a few years ago, so you may not recognize it.
Old 04-02-2002, 08:18 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Kurt, congrats on the new boat! I know you've been looking for a while, and she looks like a beauty. Enjoy...
Old 04-02-2002, 10:08 PM
Luxy60

Biggus
Great looking boat!! Best of luck. Will you be cruising down to the Cape in June for the races??

What's the engine / drive package?

Old 04-02-2002, 10:14 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I just woke up!!!! It was a long drive home but thankfully a uneventfull one. The boat had LARGE mills but I will let Buggus fill you all in on the particulars as I will likely get it wrong, but suffice it to say they have HUGE blowers and it was said to go about 83 miles pr hour.

Jon
Old 04-03-2002, 08:48 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Ok I am good to get back to work. Lots of sleep and I am finally caught up in the sleep dept. I know, I know, Sleep is for girls. Anyhow a HUGE thank you to all that helped us out and kept us awake on our drive.

MFB357 Thanks for the trailer!!! Even if the fenders fell off, the whell bearings needed work, the bearing buddy fell off, and on and on and on Thanks for all the help with the directions and all the help with finding a place to have the truck worked on. You are truely one of the last of your kind in this world. Just a down right nice guy!!! Sorry the trailer was trashed when you got it back. Let me know if I can drive down on a weekend and help you get it all back together.

Lutz and MissAmy: You guys are the great. Thanks for place to rest our very tired heads when we got out there!!! Also you guys made it really easy for us to find out way around with all the good directions. I wish we could have gotten you all out on the boat!!!! I guess you will have to make it out this way some time soon. Your kids are one of a kinds and you are truely lucky mom and dads. They are just the cutest funniest well behaved kids that I can remember ever seeing. They look like they are true sole mates and just happily to everything together. What are you feeding them LOL

Forest thanks for all the calls on the way out and back and all the directions. Also thanks for the help with the truck. We will see you again in the spring It was good to finally see the wife I wish we had more time to chit chat.

Later: Thanks for the dinner and all the lake info. You have a AWSOME boat. One of these days poor old Cramer will realize that you do not need 3 motors to make a 40 ft boat go well

Cramer: You one funny guy even if you are a light weight drinker
Keep in touch and if there is anything I can do to help ya out with your stereo venture just let me know.

Chart and Mrs. Chart: Congratulations on the new house!!! I wish I could have spent more time talking to ya but that Cramer clown chewed my ear off LOL Now get that motor out of the boat and start working your ass off Spring is around the corner!!!!! Like I should talk LOL
Old 04-03-2002, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Biggus!!!! Congrats on the safe trip back with the cig, Did you wipe off all the drule from the guys at the marina yet? lol I will be down this weekend to the marina to check it out, Must be nice to go to work every day driving a 38 top gun, I will see you later, Jeff
Old 04-03-2002, 09:23 AM
Registered

Audio ~ The kids loved you guys too! They're ready to come to Mass / Maine and try some lobster. (don't know about Mom, though )

For the most part they get along great, but like ALL kids, they have their moments!! Oh, and remember the next time you're around Sam and Alex that they have BIG EARS and hear EVERYTHING. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2002, 09:28 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Yes Yes I am very sorry about that!!! Not used to the little ones being around You know you can never start to early with the educations

Quick Reply: We are back home in Maine!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.