Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/214095-runninghots-evil-engine-builder-speaks.html)

Pit 08-05-2009 06:31 PM

???

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2924870)
Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

OLD GAS !!!!! :eek:Absolutely you know everything how about this ....... I'll prove how full of chit you are ERIK :bsflag:....
I will produce reciepts from June 20th at 7.00 a.m the day of the meltdown from Loves gas station US Hwy 62 & I-24 in KY and LARRYSENGINE & MARINE cuts a check to an OSO childrens charity $$$ 5,000.00 :drink: If i dont have/produce the reciepts on OSO i will cut the check ..... LETS GET IT ON!!!

Now shake hands and come out fighting :angry-smiley-038:

Not sure if I missed this but, did you pull a fuel sample from the boat (carbs) and have tested after the melt down?? Is Loves known for good fuel out that way?

AIR TIME 08-05-2009 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hustler40 (Post 2925693)
If the timing is set on the dyno using the Ignition box that is on the dyno it needs to be reverified when it goes in the boat. Usually it will always end up slightly different if you are dynoing with one ignition box and using a different one in the boat. However if the ignition box is the same you dyno'd with, then you should be fine.

hey bro 15yrs no troubles we started with a 502 and made 4 changes over the years with it, yes it had my msd box on the motor only thing I messed with was carbs had bgs and a nickerson that sucked, now cfm carbs on the blower 572 and 509. which another builder is working on. so I have been happy or lucky.

AIR TIME 08-05-2009 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 2925664)
I knew a guy who had your problem in high school. He was a good football player but couldn't read or write......the teachers just passed him because he played good ball. Shame what happened to him........

Did the teachers just pass you too?? I can get you a number to call.......no student left behind!!!!!!

hey girlfriend blow it up your azz your a joke to a lot already got the pms and calls. be a good boy let it die I never threaten you, I was just saying you turned on a friend Bill so others watch out, WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN, NOT TO KICK PEOPLE WHEN THERE !!! HELLO you told Bill come to my builder come to my builder and he did and got a oh your motor stands suck so Iam going to charge you more money THEN THEY FORGET TO BOLT THEM UP AND BREAK THE MOTORS HELLO MCFLY KNOCK KNOCK you should feel for BILL AS A SKATER BRO NOT CHIT DOWN HIS THROAT:evilb: and unless you want to talk to me in person it ends now I will not go on on this if you want get on a plane other was grow up your builder messed up and you lost a friend over this well I guess you got larry:grinser010:

500drvr 08-05-2009 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I knew a guy who had your problem in high school. He was a good football player but couldn't read or write......the teachers just passed him because he played good ball. Shame what happened to him........

Did the teachers just pass you too?? I can get you a number to call.......no student left behind!!!!!!

That's some funny chit!!!!!

gsmith9898 08-05-2009 07:23 PM

I say that maybe we should have a meeting at the shoot out at loto in about three weeks. Maybe dog days??? See what boat speeds these boats really run and how tuff people are when there is not miles between them.:angry-smiley-038:

40FlatDeck 08-05-2009 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pit (Post 2925896)
Not sure if I missed this but, did you pull a fuel sample from the boat (carbs) and have tested after the melt down?? Is Loves known for good fuel out that way?

You question Pump Gas Bills gas???? How dare you! Pump gas is of the highest quality. I mean, doesn't everybody run Loves pump gas in big supercharged motors?

I'm sure he will have emails, phone calls, dated messages..... on what, I'm not sure....:lolhit:

40FlatDeck 08-05-2009 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2925923)
hey girlfriend blow it up your azz your a joke to a lot already got the pms and calls. be a good boy let it die I never threaten you, I was just saying you turned on a friend Bill so others watch out, WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN, NOT TO KICK PEOPLE WHEN THERE !!! HELLO you told Bill come to my builder come to my builder and he did and got a oh your motor stands suck so Iam going to charge you more money THEN THEY FORGET TO BOLT THEM UP AND BREAK THE MOTORS HELLO MCFLY KNOCK KNOCK you should feel for BILL AS A SKATER BRO NOT CHIT DOWN HIS THROAT:evilb: and unless you want to talk to me in person it ends now I will not go on on this if you want get on a plane other was grow up your builder messed up and you lost a friend over this well I guess you got larry:grinser010:

www.hookedonfonix.com

mmareno 08-05-2009 07:53 PM

Hey when all of you decide to meet up at one of these pokerruns. Please Post it. I would love to come see this Fiasco... Tuscon meets Chicago!! I watch this on Fight Night inside the Octagon Cage!!! Yeah Boy... Let's Get it ON!!!:lolhit::lolhit::lolhit::lolhit::lolhit::angr y-smiley-038:

phragle 08-06-2009 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 2925962)

Hell, for Airtime, that was an incredibly legible post. Knowing what he has been thru in the sport and in life the fast couple years, the guys got a heart of gold.

Scarab Billy 08-06-2009 10:57 AM

Wow...sometimes I feel lucky to just be a po boy stayin out of trouble.