Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS >

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Notices

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Old 08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE Shipping a motor with bolts missing out of the engine stand .... but it was my engine cradles fault even though Larrys Fabricated & modified and got PAID IN FULL

BUT my cradles were at fault ?????????C'mon now a 2000 mile ride home on a semi and we dont need bolts ???????
P.S. I had it made right and paid for it out of my pocket and did'nt cost LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE 1 penny

Here is there reply from Tuscon Ariz ....................

Come on bro.......

I agree shipping the motor with one bolt was wrong, I would be pissed too. And your right, Larry is responsible for his employees. Whoever did it made a mistake, plain and simple, but they are making it right.

But please don't come on here and say things like "I wonder if there are rod bolts missing too" Those are rock solid motors, 110% better than what they were. You brought them tired, mismatched motors, that you were not happy with......so please don't say you should have left them in there. I don't think you would be happy with a boat that didn't break 140....

I recommended them to you because they are one of the best at setting up what you have, a Skater that now has big power.

I'm sorry the shipping problem happened, but they are making it right. Be patient, put the motors in, and get ready to enjoy a 160+ Skater.....

Erik
Attached Thumbnails RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-029.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-030.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-019.jpg  

Attached Images  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-03-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have ran motors at high boost and have had my mixture of methanol and water run out. I still did not have any detonation. I would think you would really have to have other problems to destroy an engine that quick with such low boost.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I have ran motors at high boost and have had my mixture of methanol and water run out. I still did not have any detonation. I would think you would really have to have other problems to destroy an engine that quick with such low boost.
I would think you would really have to have other problems to destroy an engine that quick with such low boost

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!! step to the front of the line ........ I have heard that very same thing more then a dozen Xs in the last month from other bldrs & gearheads .....
Attached Thumbnails RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-095.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-064.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-007.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-03-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe your other engine builder/helper will come along and wow us with a another post trying to make us think he represents you legally......

Lets look at the email that you so easliy edited....just a piece that you left out....

[B]From: Larrys Engine
Sent: 2/23/2009
To: Runninhot[B]

"I talked to Rudy about resetting your turn on point to 6psi. In my experience a blower motor in this application will not survive on pump has without the meth/water system. It is your responsibility to make sure your meth/water system is operating correctly and be used the way it is designed to be used."

In the same email, Larry responds to you crying about him not inspecting your blowers........

"In regards to your blowers: You stated at the beginning of this project that the blowers were 1471's and had been gone through already and were in good shape. We had no reason to doubt you. I wouldn't think you would have needed the blowers checked out since you already stated you had that done."
.................................................. .................................................. .......................
Anyway, you keep saying they melted down at 5lbs of boost. Keeping with the theme of he said/she said, are we supposed to believe that you kept them exactly at that boost level??? Anybody who runs a big cat knows boost will rarely stay put, as motors load and unload from turning, etc.

I just don't believe for one minute that you stayed at exactly one speed and exactly one boost level.....with your system turned off.

Again, I'm sure you will come back with posts that nobody can read, edited emails, etc, etc......maybe your lawyer will join us again!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 40FlatDeck; 08-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
Maybe your other engine builder/helper will come along and wow us with a another post trying to make us think he represents you legally......

Lets look at the email that you so easliy edited....just a piece that you left out....

"I talked to Rudy about resetting your turn on point to 6psi. In my experience a blower motor in this application will not survive on pump has without the meth/water system. It is your responsibility to make sure your meth/water system is operating correctly and be used the way it is designed to be used."

In the same email, Larry responds to you crying about him not inspecting your blowers........

"In regards to your blowers: You stated at the beginning of this project that the blowers were 1471's and had been gone through already and were in good shape. We had no reason to doubt you. I wouldn't think you would have needed the blowers checked out since you already stated you had that done."
.................................................. .................................................. .......................
Anyway, you keep saying they melted down at 5lbs of boost. Keeping with the theme of he said/she said, are we supposed to believe that you kept them exactly at that boost level??? Anybody who runs a big cat knows boost will rarely stay put, as motors load and unload from turning, etc.

I just don't believe for one minute that you stayed at exactly one speed and exactly one boost level.....with your system turned off.

Again, I'm sure you will come back with posts that nobody can read, edited emails, etc, etc......maybe your lawyer will join us again!!!!!!!!!
C'mon now quit dodging the questions ..... How many BIG CHIEF HEAD motors leave LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE at 34 degrees timing ????? and why would LARRYS say now that the motors need timing at 27 degrees no more then 28 DEGREES .. ????? same motor, same heads , whats with the new 27 degree timing that changed since the build ... mmmm Blow up a few more maybe ????

Just for the Record ERIK since your motors are the same Block,pistons, heads built by LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE what is the TIMING set at on your BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS that you only run on 100 Octane AV GAS ???? mmm 34 Degrees ??? Tell the truth and dont forget you faxed me the dyno sheets with timing,fuel,jets,air bleeds ......

Spit it out BIG Daddy
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
C'mon now quit dodging the questions ..... How many BIG CHIEF HEAD motors leave LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE at 34 degrees timing ????? and why would LARRYS say now that the motors need timing at 27 degrees no more then 28 DEGREES .. ????? same motor, same heads , whats with the new 27 degree timing that changed since the build ... mmmm Blow up a few more maybe ????

Just for the Record ERIK since your motors are the same Block,pistons, heads built by LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE what is the TIMING set at on your BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS that you only run on 100 Octane AV GAS ???? mmm 34 Degrees ??? Tell the truth and dont forget you faxed me the dyno sheets with timing,fuel,jets,air bleeds ......

Spit it out BIG Daddy
I never faxed you a thing numb nuts.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered

Cool..... lets see the dyno sheet. I want to compare it to mine...
Old 08-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Banned

I never faxed you a thing numb nuts.
1st thing to go is your memory BIG Daddy

But anyway answer the question ???? cant be that hard .. you knew all the answers when you talk to potential customers and you blow smoke up there azz...... then i'll attach your dyno sheets and we'll see the LIAR in you .....

And heres another one for you to answer So LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE in Tuscon just could'nt wait to finish this build this winter and sever all ties with RHR , but after the june 22 phone call from Larry @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE and he was taking care of pistons ,gaskets,rings, and i was eating the head repair work, rebuilds & re-dyno charges in Waukegan and he would ship all parts there , why in the world on July 14 at 3.05 would STepanie tell me i am responsable for the wrist pins and call Chuck at procision products in N/C and give him the part # ,CC# , and he'll ship them right out ?????? If Larrys was charging me for pistons,rings,gaskets, would'nt they just add the Casidium wrist pins to the Tab they had running for me ??? after all they do sell parts right ???
This will go unanswered like the rest of the questions ....

If anything at least your post count is going up

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-04-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: spelign
Old 08-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Banned

Lets try this one .......BIG Daddy
Mr. 40 Skater/Flatdeck/Erik

I have not attacked Larry in any form. In fact I have complemented Larry at several points.

You attack Runnin Hot and now attack me.

Why do you have such a hard time staying on message versus personal attacks? Are you a politician or a news media person?

You and Bill have essentially identical motors from what I understand. Instead of literally not addressing any question presented to the builder- how about providing an answer to some questions- since your opinion is Runnin Hot is an idiot and- well you think something of me: Please provide this audience a piece of your knowledge and experience. You are in a position to ‘teach” us all something- step up to the plate:

1) What is your timing?

2) Is your cam advanced, neutral, retarded?

3) Your final compression ratio?

4) Why do you run aviation fuel? Is it easy to fill your boat because you have access to it or do you run it for the octane value?

5) Your peak boost values?

6) Jetting- primary and secondary. Air bleed values. PV values.

7) Methanol/ Water injection- ratios to gas? Trigger points? Variable?

8) Why is your tune different than Runnin Hots?

Even if we start with these simple components- you will most likely not answer any of them since you have not answered anything to date. You know that the motors that you and Bill have are nearly identical mechanically- you also know that the tune is different. (You see I even repeated it twice just for you)

What I am is not your concern and certainly not your place to make comments about me. But- I will say this- this is a “walk in the park/brain dead issue” compared to most daily issues I deal with.

You started the “complex” response – the first long page. I just thought I was responding in a language you understood. You have noted that my responses are hard to understand or can’t read them- You are either avoiding answering the questions and or countering hard facts with hard facts- or as you note you can’t understand them or read them. Which one of those three options is it?

For the record – I did tone them down- just to make sure you could understand them- at least I thought I did. Wow.

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-04-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
NOBODY CAN READ !!!!!

Lets try this one .......
Mr. 40 Skater/Flatdeck/Erik

I have not attacked Larry in any form. In fact I have complemented Larry at several points.

You attack Runnin Hot and now attack me.

Why do you have such a hard time staying on message versus personal attacks? Are you a politician or a news media person?

You and Bill have essentially identical motors from what I understand. Instead of literally not addressing any question presented to the builder- how about providing an answer to some questions- since your opinion is Runnin Hot is an idiot and- well you think something of me: Please provide this audience a piece of your knowledge and experience. You are in a position to ‘teach” us all something- step up to the plate:

1) What is your timing?

2) Is your cam advanced, neutral, retarded?

3) Your final compression ratio?

4) Why do you run aviation fuel? Is it easy to fill your boat because you have access to it or do you run it for the octane value?

5) Your peak boost values?

6) Jetting- primary and secondary. Air bleed values. PV values.

7) Methanol/ Water injection- ratios to gas? Trigger points? Variable?

8) Why is your tune different than Runnin Hots?

Even if we start with these simple components- you will most likely not answer any of them since you have not answered anything to date. You know that the motors that you and Bill have are nearly identical mechanically- you also know that the tune is different. (You see I even repeated it twice just for you)

What I am is not your concern and certainly not your place to make comments about me. But- I will say this- this is a “walk in the park/brain dead issue” compared to most daily issues I deal with.

You started the “complex” response – the first long page. I just thought I was responding in a language you understood. You have noted that my responses are hard to understand or can’t read them- You are either avoiding answering the questions and or countering hard facts with hard facts- or as you note you can’t understand them or read them. Which one of those three options is it?

For the record – I did tone them down- just to make sure you could understand them- at least I thought I did. Wow.
For the record, if you would read my whole post, the last sentence was aimed at RHR, not you.

Sometimes RHR's posts are hard to understand. I don't think I'm alone in this one.

Why would I tell you everything about my motors??? I will tell you that I run AV Gas. Pump gas is of horrible quality, burns dirty, and will lose octane in as fast as 3 days. Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, do you have a boat like this??? Do you know what it takes to run a boat like this???? Sorry, I haven't seen a picture of your big cat???? Maybe you can dumb those pics down a bit so I can see what the expert drives.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.