26sonic, 26 Sonic
Mother, Chaparrel Villian III
ActiveFun, 27 Activator
Mattyboy, 16 Donzi
Chris323, 23 Baja
Shane, 24 Skater
Hot Boat, 28 Scarab
Tantrum, 25 Active Thunder

I still need e-mail addresses from Mother, Mattyboy, Chris232 and Shane.
Hotboat had a good idea, June 15th is the NYC Poker Run, that might fit well to do a raft up down by the Tapanzee.
Old 04-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Chris, Where's the answer to that speed question??? Hey are those white verticle poles so you can find your trailer when you sink it?
Old 04-03-2002, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C-Spray; I had it removed because it was bad carma, the only time it was useful was when one of my friends was broken down and I dont like seeing that.

26sonic; Ive got a 502mag and ONCE...I was faster than the bat boat
Old 04-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

Tantrum
my email
[email protected]
Old 04-03-2002, 02:49 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

If I remember correctly there is also a female member in the pokepsee are. I cant remember her name but I think it was something like Jann or Jane. Also who is the girl that drive's the 26 sonic docked over by gullies??? And Isn't there someone at white marina with a Cigarette????? What about the guy with the 28' profile cat with the 600 in it. The guy with the big yellow Baja and the guy with the 24 Baja that was involved in the Chicken wing incident 2 years ago ( Some of you know what I am talking about) and Rafael with the 42 Baja named Hedonism III, also Sin or Swim and Constrictor. I troble remembering names but I never forget a boat. If any one knows these people, try and contact them. the more the merrier
Old 04-03-2002, 03:20 PM
Mother

I know there was a nice white Cafe docked over in Marlboro during the 00 season.. No idea who owns it, it was always sitting at the dock, so no clue if they're OSO either...

--Adam

Old 04-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris,
I (and probably some others) will be involved in the N.Y.C. Poker run as unable hang out with everyone in the Hudson that same weekend. Wouldn't it make sense to choose another weekend?
Old 04-03-2002, 05:32 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

I think this would be a good day out for all of us that are not entered in the NYC Poker Run. We can sit back and enjoy watching all of you go by. and event like this is good to get people motivated to get together and meet up with another. If it all pans out well I would hope to see other Hudson river get togethers this season . Maybe a fun run to kingston??? That way everyone can join in.
Old 04-03-2002, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

hey you happy boaters,if you are rafting up at the tappenz june 15,ill be looking for you tripps
Old 04-03-2002, 07:39 PM
DanL

hey, Joe D... we usually do cocktails and smoked trout at the Warwick Inn Sat night or Quick Picks and toddys at 'Yesterdays'. I'm building just above Brady Farm below the towers. We will be boating the newer 41 out of Haverstraw Marina this summer. One of my customers owns the Meineke in Newburgh and we owe him a good hammerin' in the Apache. Any OSO gathering up the river is fine with us. We'll drag Todd and his Blue Lightning Supercat along. We're up for a good romp.

Quick Reply: Hudson River Boaters (South)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.