Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hudson River Boaters (South) >

Hudson River Boaters (South)

Notices

Hudson River Boaters (South)

Old 04-03-2002, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dan, I live on Robert dr. just below where you said your building, are you building on Brady property next to the brothers house I havent seen any activity up that way but I heard Brady is pissed and is going to sell of the whole damm farm.
Old 04-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Default I've seen a few of the one's you mentioned...

I have seen that yellow bullet baja, he launches out of newburgh, and one of the guys from the baja forum knows him. I have also seen the girl (woman) who owns the sonic docked at Gully's several times, ( I almost smacked my jet-ski off the side of her boat ) just kidding.... and the guy who owns sin or swim has his slip at my g/f's marina. I am sure if we get the word out that we could get a BUNCH of us together...

My Baja is obviously a 232, all white with a single navy and baby blue SWISH down the middle.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:30 AM
DanL

I'm building a mile up past Brady on Longhouse rd. Castle Rock Estates. I have 8 houses I'm putting up besides my own. If Brady is selling, broker the deal for me. That is the most breathtaking farm in the valley. I wanted to buy the lot in the middle of the split there but it was a super secret deal. So, lets all go to Gullys.

Old 04-04-2002, 01:47 PM
Registered

Anyone know what date Gully's opens?
Old 04-05-2002, 04:13 PM
sonic99

Cool

Hot Boat - I've got the 26 sonic prowler at gull harbour.
I believe 26sonic has already sent my e-mail address to be added
to the distribution list. I'm up for any events.

Chris232 - I'll be sure to put some extra fenders out if I see you coming

Front Street is opening tonight and I think Gulleys is opening next week..will check and post the date.

Looking forward to being out on the river soon and will pass the word to others about getting together.

Jill

Old 04-05-2002, 05:01 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

What date are you guys talking about?...and what town is Gullies in?

T2x
Old 04-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Registered

T2x,
The date that we are initially thinking is June 15. That is the day of the NYC Poker Run, we are thinking about heading south of the Tapanzee Br and rafting up to watch the Poker Run. Maybe meet for breakfast before, follow up the 16th with a beach BBQ, not sure yet. Im out of town until Thursday but will get some e-mails out then to see what the consensus is. I would also like to do another get together soon, maybe a Kingston run, so we can meet up with people that are participating in the NYC Run and wont be able to meet up.

Gullies is in Newburgh NY, just south of the Newburgh Beeken Br on the west side of the river.

Who's gettin wet and when?????????
Old 04-05-2002, 06:56 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm scheduled to announce the video for the Poker Run that day, but keep me in mind for the Kingston Run.

T2x
Old 04-06-2002, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tantrum, Put me on your list for your run on the Hudson or any runs on the Hudson. I'm from Kingston. I may come down to meet you somewhere on your run. Newburgh? I have a blown 28' Scarab. Always looking to do something.
Old 04-08-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Default Hello Jill,,,,

It's nice to associated a name with a face... I have seen you on the hudson MANY times both with my baja and the jet-ski, always wanted to say HELLO, but you almost always seemed busy talking on the PHONE !!!.. don't you know your supposed to leave those things in the CAR,,, LOL....

Quick Reply: Hudson River Boaters (South)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.