If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    greenwood lake USA
    june 15 I'm at the donzi dustoff @ lake george but keep me posted on the other get togethers

1975 X-18 Donzi, Arneson Platinum Member GEOO's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Boating, scuba, fishing

Can you keep me posted as well. I do most of my boating on Long Island Sound. However, I will be up at Lake George June 15th for the Donzi outing. I small block chevy in an 18 Donzi which Blue Lightning tuned up on the dyno, a little this winter!!!!
    Thanks, GEOO

My Boats:
    2001 Superboat Y2K
    N. NJ, Eastern LI

I can't make it!!! My buddy is getting married at Lake George that weekend. He was best man at my wedding so I can't blow it off.

I told my wife before we got married, from mid April till the end of Oct I will be on the boat, every weekend, period. Don't make any plans, promises etc. No weddings, funerals, Christenigs, birthday parties, bar-b-ques. etc. Send a card and a check! All my friends know this too.

Also found out my nephews Christening is on the Sunday of memorial weekend!!!!!! The 1st big weekend of the summer. I can't understand why people do this.

Anyway, I'm bummed

My Boats:
    1988 Checkmate Vision 221
    Newburgh, NY USA
    I sent in my information. I hope to see everyone on the Hudson soon. (red/white/black 22' Checkmate)

Charter Member #1472 Charter Member Prowler's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic USA Prowler
    upstate NY USA

Thumbs up

Hey, keep us posted to on all of the Hudson River
    get togethers!!! Thats are haunt every weekend.
    A couple of us go down to watch the NYC Poker run from
    the upper Hudson river, we're about 30 miles North of
    Kingston, so it would be kinda hard for us to do a fun
    run to Kingston, caus we'd be coming from the opposite
    direction . But we're in to meet up, sounds like fun!!!

28 Scarab, is that your (gray Scarab) on Rt. 32 by Robertis, with the blown Nickerson motor if so, how long have you
    been lurking????

Chris232 - I'll be sure to pick up the phone if I see you approaching..only kidding..
    see you out there...

Registered User Shanghied Again's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Shanghied! 2004 Donzi 33 ZX
    Toms River NJ

Hey Chris

I just got back from Sarasota and you didn't count me in! Believe me you don't have to mash the throttle anymore. 66 is all I could get. But count me in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    Stray Cat Statement Marine
    USR, NJ
    Just got back in the office and will update the list after I dig through the rest of this paper.

Why in the world would you think that is going to stop me from MASHING the throttles. I thought you knew me better than that. If that were the case I would get rid of the 930 and put a govener on the CBR. Besides GEOO has stepped up for ya

Gold Member Gold Member
    You're not going to do the NYC Poker run???

Team Dysfunctional Charter Member Hot Boat's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Scarab, Blown 850+ Hp
    PUTNAM VALLEY, Hudson River Valley
    Sonic99, it's nice to see you are here. I only seen you a few dozen times but we never met. Next time I see you I will stop and say HI . unless you are on the phone or something

28 Scarab, do you have a 28 excel???? if so we need to talk. I am getting the motor installed in the boat in the next few weeks and need to know what prop to run with the new setup.

I have 2 other friends that might be joining the raft up. one bought my red Nordic and the other is ready to close a deal on a 30' cobra cat any day now. This guy has been lurking for a year and a half. If he gets this boat maybe he just might sign on as a member. What do you say John, its about time

I Think it would be great to have a BBQ or some sort of get-together on land. But where Those of you that are failure with sandy beach know that its one of the only places on the river to relax on shore, but it can get crowded if 10 boats pull up at once and you need to know where to go. It can get shallow at low tide. Is there any place else. Gullies will never have enough dock space for everyone. There is that beach down by Indian point but you will be shot on sight if you try and go to shore any other suggestions ?????????????????? What's up north of the Mid Hudson power plant?????

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast