Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mr Nice Guy = Prop Theft Cody White??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/214193-mr-nice-guy-%3D-prop-theft-cody-white.html)

89Mach1 08-05-2009 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by thumper038 (Post 2923981)
Well lesson learned the hard way, Many of you have asked who in AZ. owes me money for the props and trying to be a nice guy I never wanted to rat out any one well by my patience and waiting from 3/12/09 until a box arrived today on 8/3/09 well I was a little worried and wow a box is here. Upon opening the box and lookin at 3 blade 28 p props My blood pressure went throught the roof!!! I am in shock that he sent me some other props not the ones he still has not paid for 4 blade 17x33 merc labbed props as in the pictures I have in the e mails.
I sold him the Chris Cat he has, and helped put him in contact with some great people who helped him get it dialed in.
Now he sends me these instead of my property. Well no more Mr nice guy I really found out his intentions today. Met with the water patrol today and the local poice tomorrow at 10:30 am to start the process, 1000. in Missouri is a felony and only 250. in Arizona. We have moved past money with this last stunt I want to push it as far as the law will allow. Calling all who can help with all legal or police assistance.
Looking for action not just advice in all legal avenues.
Thank You
Jim/ Thumper

Were they aluminum too? :lolhit: In all seriousness, give him hell!!! Best of luck to you and keep us informed. It's a shame that about 95% of people can not be trusted.

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-06-2009 07:07 PM

any Luck BIG Daddy ?????:drink:

throttleup 08-06-2009 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by thumper038 (Post 2926053)
Id say driver too! Just thought of this if he tries to trade or sell the props 17x33 merc 4 blades they are not his and I have reported it to the local and state police. to start what the Az attorney general wanted us to do to proceed.
Thumper / Jim

Thumper038.....I would let Cobra Power know about this as well.

Julie

thumper038 08-06-2009 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2926791)

Well I got an e mail today from a mutual person stating he told some friends that the 4 blades should have come with the boat I sold him not the three blades I gave with the boat the same boat I put new tires on the trailer and met him in Oklahoma City. above and beyond the deal!!!
31 Chris cat on trailer new tires # 4s with boxes 3 blade props 11000.00 plus his 10:71 traded in.
I purchased these props from a friend to sell to him and now he thinks they should have come with the boat he didnt even know what power he was putting in.
Well glad to have this in print as well!!!
Thumper

thumper038 08-06-2009 10:22 PM

I offered to take his carbs in trade he could not sell and said he did not sell but I found out he sold them and did not send me the money, I offered everything under the sun to work this out and this is the result of being nice to him!!!
wheels on the justice bus go round and round round and round:coolcowboy:
It is so sad that his word means nothing and this is how he treats people because in his mind he thinks I owe him somthing because they work better that his props.

So If I buy a boat and the seller has some extra parts not included with the sale or can get the parts well they should go with it because well just because they should.???
I just dont understand !!!
I was not raised this way !!!
Cody what were you thinking you ripped me off !!!
I did not have them when you bought the boat I bought them from Todd and sent them to you!!!
You said send them and if they work you will pay the 1000.00
All in e mails and texts!
Thumper / Jim

thumper038 08-06-2009 10:58 PM

Also got an e mail that when the boat was rear-ended on the street it broke the steering bracket :eek: and instead of fixing it by replacing it he welded it up :eek::eek::eek:
Yikes this is not an option in my book and not a safe way, fix it correctly you have people on there you are responsible for at 122 mph if that is the speed it goes:eek::eek::eek:
This scares me more than what he did to me!!!
God bless and watch over this issue.
Thumper / Jim

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-07-2009 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by thumper038 (Post 2926988)
Also got an e mail that when the boat was rear-ended on the street it broke the steering bracket :eek: and instead of fixing it by replacing it he welded it up :eek::eek::eek:
Yikes this is not an option in my book and not a safe way, fix it correctly you have people on there you are responsible for at 122 mph if that is the speed it goes:eek::eek::eek:
This scares me more than what he did to me!!!
God bless and watch over this issue.
Thumper / Jim

when the boat was rear-ended on the street it broke the steering bracket :eek: and instead of fixing it by replacing it he welded it up :eek::eek::eek:

I thought you were gonna say he used a BUNGEE CORD & duct tape :lolhit: Cant wait to read the 3rd chapter of the saga that he's working at a ****** Engine & Marine in sunny Arizona :eek: Sounds like a real piece of work/Chit :angry-smiley-038:

thumper038 08-10-2009 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by throttleup (Post 2926795)
Thumper038.....I would let Cobra Power know about this as well.

Julie

Just wanted to say thanks Julie :drink::drink::drink:
I have been seeing red on this for awhile.:eek:
Thumper / Jim

thumper038 08-10-2009 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2926791)

Luck ????
Listen to my wife and now listen to you her new best friend say told ya so!!!:party-smiley-004::lolhit::angry-smiley-038:
I guess I should listen to both of you next time:lolhit:
Dont do it jimmy they said and I said he bought the boat he's cool no problem.
My foot in my azz now:eek:
Life goes on
SKATER NATION
:musik010::party-smiley-020: