Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Notices

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by excursion
But I do know that we do have great sponsors that have backed the RPBA.
Active Thunder Powerboats
Sonic
Sunsation Powerboats
Accelerated Financial Solutions

Without them our charity would not benefit.

Thanks again for your loyal support.
I totally concur with you on this James. These are the people that support the RPBA and have for years. They help make it possible along with all the participants who have expressed what a great time they have year after year at the JOTJ
Old 08-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Is the Saratoga Fountain a race boat? Is it one of Reggie's boats or is it privately owned?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Is the Saratoga Fountain a race boat? Is it one of Reggie's boats or is it privately owned?
Owned by Doc Janson, from Denver, he keeps it, his 47, and his 38 fish boat on the 12mm in the Ozarks.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
It's a pleasure boat owned by some spine doctor who treated Reggie. There's a story about him in the new powerboat. The story says the boat does 150+.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I don't think anyone here (except maybe Rob ) dislikes Reggie or the boats. The boats perform well, and his 'tactics' sell boats. Personally, I think it was great he was there for the JOTJ'09. No less than 5 manufacturers were present with personnel on site including AT, Sonic, Sunsation, Cigarette, and Fountain.

The issue here is he has not kept his word. He turned the event into his own circus (which was turning a Party Poker Run into a Race/Speed Competition), and did not pay his dues (to the charity/kids). That's just plain wrong no matter where your fiberglass tub comes from.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-06-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Registered

Well call me crazy but i am guessing a sure fire way to get the money would be to come on a forum and bash the guy. I know personaly that would make me want to give my money away.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
Owned by Doc Janson, from Denver, he keeps it, his 47, and his 38 fish boat on the 12mm in the Ozarks.
Does anyone know if he is sponsored or something, just curios where the name came from. Obviously there is a lot of horse racing in 'toga town, so wondering if he has a connection to that?

And about Fountain and Reggie...I think Fountains are great boats, plently of bang for the buck. I was never a fan of him (from an incident that goes way back), but he builds a great boat. If I had the money to buy a 38-40 footer, Fountain would probably be in my top 3. I work in finance and i deal with a lot of ego's on a daily basis. There are a lot of people that I don't like but that I respect because at the end of the day these guys can produce. Its the a-hole that talks a big game that doesn't produce that I don't have respect for. I think of Reggie in those terms...does he produce? The answer is yes, so you have to have some respect for that.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm not bashing the boats, I'm bashing your idiotic owners.
there are those kind of owners with all brands.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

http://www.saratogaresortandspa.com/

Stampede's sponsor, they have an ad in this months Powerboat.

Reggie is a promotor, no doubt. I was always on the side that he was over the top untill I met him. Now I have met him 4-5 times and he is as genuine as they come. While on a tour of the plant, he knew everyone of his employees and what they did and knew about their familes (when the factory was full of people) he has remembed myself and friends of mine that where with me when we first met.

I know the ego type as I work in retail, that seems to be Reggies "game face" as you will.

Just my .02

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.