Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Notices

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
It's always been a "Party" Poker Run; not a "Big Dick" Poker Run.

He brought gun to a knife exhibition, and still didn't come out on top.

But again, my hat is off the organization. They are on the front page of OSO again with more publicity.

I would just like to see them step up and fulfill their fitting commitment to the Shriners Hospitals for Children. Everyone else did, and I bet he spent a pretty penny on that production too.
The money is not going in Mark's or the RPBA's pockets; it's going right to the kids.

Besides, when you get "there" first; all you can do is stand there in the hot sun, and the chicks are not even there yet.
I agree Brian, it has always been about Fun, this run has gone on for years without Fountain PR midgets trying to swing their dicks and prove things, the money raised over the years has always gone to a great cause.

I told Wyatt 2 years ago, I would rather row my cigarette than own a fountain, not because of the boat itself, but I will NEVER knowingly put one red penny into their hands.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Fountain=Mustang of the water most bang for your buck. Like riding a bayline of the perfomance scene. Sorry ill stick with the Cig or the Hustler. Millions od mustnags on the road just as said by on the RAGged there are tons of fountains.
-Mike
Old 08-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Fountain=Mustang of the water most bang for your buck. Like riding a bayline of the perfomance scene. Sorry ill stick with the Cig or the Hustler. Millions od mustnags on the road just as said by on the RAGged there are tons of fountains.
-Mike
True but all the Baja's; Checkmates, and Fountains help bring the cost down for everyone by adding volume to a small volume market.

I could not even imagine how expensive HP boat parts would be without that added volume.

Still don't understand why people bash fountain just because of the owner. I don't care for the CEO's of some companies but that doesn't stop me from buying the product.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think it is funny how you guys get on here and bash each others boats. maybe it is time to change the name to whiners-r-us. it seems that is all everyone does up here. i got to admit it is entertaining.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainemp
i think it is funny how you guys get on here and bash each others boats. maybe it is time to change the name to whiners-r-us. it seems that is all everyone does up here. i got to admit it is entertaining.
I'm not bashing the boats, I'm bashing your idiotic owners.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

I dont care for either....
-Mike
Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Well whether you love them or hate them there are more Fountains on the water than any other brand. Likely more than most all the other brands combined. There must be something to the brand cause odds are there just can't be that many of us stupid people out here.
Originally Posted by fountainemp
Let me clarify my position as the President of the RPBA/Jammin on the James. I'm not bashing the Fountain brand at all. Some of my best friends own Fountains and one of them Bullhead here on OSO has a 09 42' Lightning that is a bad azz rig. Do they ride as well in the rough or have the cabin amenities of my Active Thunder NO. Are they faster than my Active Thunder YES. All personal preference and I've owned 2 Fountains and have nothing bad too say about either.
My problem is with Reggie not keeping a handshake aggrement with me. During our Poker Run at the lunch stop the first boats are supposed to go to the back corner and raft 5 deep until the basin is full. When I arrived about the 10-12th boat I asked the Marina owner why Fountain had taken the 3 slips in front of the pool and partially blocked the basin entrance. His response was "Mr Fountain said they are factory sponsors and these are his assigned slips". There are no assigned slips at lunch and Fountain Powerboats was NOT a sponsor of our event. He took those slips because they provided the most exposure for himself and allowed him to be the center of attention. I approached first Wyatt and then Reggie about there lies to the marina owner. Reggie aggreed to pony up the sponsor money for the disruption he caused and promised to mail it on the Monday after the run. Even after several reminders the money which is all donated to the Shriners for the childrens burn hospital has not been received.
Like Sydwayz said our run is a big "Party" poker run not a big "Dick" poker run and as long as I'm running it it's going to remain that way. Reggie, Wyatt and all there entourage acted like big "Dicks" at the big "Party".
Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK
Let me clarify my position as the President of the RPBA/Jammin on the James. I'm not bashing the Fountain brand at all. Some of my best friends own Fountains and one of them Bullhead here on OSO has a 09 42' Lightning that is a bad azz rig. Do they ride as well in the rough or have the cabin amenities of my Active Thunder NO. Are they faster than my Active Thunder YES. All personal preference and I've owned 2 Fountains and have nothing bad too say about either.
My problem is with Reggie not keeping a handshake aggrement with me. During our Poker Run at the lunch stop the first boats are supposed to go to the back corner and raft 5 deep until the basin is full. When I arrived about the 10-12th boat I asked the Marina owner why Fountain had taken the 3 slips in front of the pool and partially blocked the basin entrance. His response was "Mr Fountain said they are factory sponsors and these are his assigned slips". There are no assigned slips at lunch and Fountain Powerboats was NOT a sponsor of our event. He took those slips because they provided the most exposure for himself and allowed him to be the center of attention. I approached first Wyatt and then Reggie about there lies to the marina owner. Reggie aggreed to pony up the sponsor money for the disruption he caused and promised to mail it on the Monday after the run. Even after several reminders the money which is all donated to the Shriners for the childrens burn hospital has not been received.
Like Sydwayz said our run is a big "Party" poker run not a big "Dick" poker run and as long as I'm running it it's going to remain that way. Reggie, Wyatt and all there entourage acted like big "Dicks" at the big "Party".
Me being a total outsider and looking at your facial expression in the video looks like you aren't totally thrilled.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Hmmmmm, dont really know what to say at this moment but it will come to me, stay tuned......
Old 08-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered

But I do know that we do have great sponsors that have backed the RPBA.
Active Thunder Powerboats
Sonic
Sunsation Powerboats
Accelerated Financial Solutions

Without them our charity would not benefit.

Thanks again for your loyal support.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.