Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009 >

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Notices

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Old 08-07-2009, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

I still say that regardless of the outcome they be banned from coming for a few years. Its time to send a message that this is getting old and we wont stand for it.

The part that frosts me aside from the stiffing of the kids, is the fact that his video mocks everyone on the run that comes just to have fun and support a great charity, we have never cared about being a fast run, actually the organizers were one of the firsts to have staggered starts years ago for everyone to feel more comfortable and for safety.

I find it admirable that people have offered to pay the fee for Fountain, however it wreaks of low class that their customers need to pony up to save face for a builder. Ban them, tell them they aren't wanted.

think back when Keshawn Johnson played at Tampa, they benched him, the most humiliating thing to do to a professional. Bench fountain.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I still say that regardless of the outcome they be banned from coming for a few years. Its time to send a message that this is getting old and we wont stand for it.

The part that frosts me aside from the stiffing of the kids, is the fact that his video mocks everyone on the run that comes just to have fun and support a great charity, we have never cared about being a fast run, actually the organizers were one of the firsts to have staggered starts years ago for everyone to feel more comfortable and for safety.

I find it admirable that people have offered to pay the fee for Fountain, however it wreaks of low class that their customers need to pony up to save face for a builder. Ban them, tell them they aren't wanted.

think back when Keshawn Johnson played at Tampa, they benched him, the most humiliating thing to do to a professional. Bench fountain.
I agree TOTALLY... They used this run and manipulated people into thinking they were the "PREMIER"... .........Con artists is all they were there!! At least he ponied up the money.. But look what it took!!! That type of behavior takes balls from someone of that caliber.. I think this thread shed some light on the "REAL" Reggie... All about Reggie"
Old 08-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 339 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Its a race boat. It raced in OSS at LOTO last year with an open cockpit. The canopy and bustle were added over last winter. It raced in St Clair last week.
http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23594
Thanks for the info Giff. Race or Pleasure, 150+ with 1075s in a V is hauling.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well heres another fountain vid except it's a little bit of the opposite of what Wyatt said. Sorry for the poor quality but my wifes good camera had been stolen. We had slowed down & waited for them to catch up, for some reason we just couldn't let them pass us...lol

After the first stop at JAMESTOWN (not the docks) we relaxed & had one hell of a good time. You know you're at one hell of a party when the floating dock is underwater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BpABVvvBA
Old 08-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by excursion
But I do know that we do have great sponsors that have backed the RPBA.
Active Thunder Powerboats
Sonic
Sunsation Powerboats
Accelerated Financial Solutions

Without them our charity would not benefit.

Thanks again for your loyal support.
Just to throw the good guys in the spot light again

Originally Posted by seltzer
$1000 bucks for 4 front row parking spots. Where do i sign up?

Its a pain waiting for 100 boats to leave after lunch.

Beak you only have to wait for 99.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Registered

The RPBA , Jammin on the James has always and always will be about the participant's having the safest and most fun at any boating event, no matter what boat you are in, you are family. From the 20' Outlaw to the Baddest of the bad, when you hit the docks its doesn't matter anymore, everyone just wants to have a great time.
With the help of our sponsors we try to keep the cost for this event down so the average working "Joe" like myself can afford to have a fantastic time with there boats, friends and family. I only see some of the people once a year, but it is great to see them come back year after year. The sponsors that we have also have come back for many years, that is dedication.

Every fall we are invited to the Shrine Temple for there induction of new members and for the clubs to donate there earnings from that year's work they have done. Some of these clubs work all year and only raise $500.00 dollars but there time is also donated, so when we come in being an outsider, they treat us like one of there own. Every year we have been able to step up the bar just one more notch and don't intend on lowering it this year. I have listened to the stories of the families that have been helped by the Shriner's, they are an AMAZING group of people. No cost is incurred by the families at all, the Shriner's transport and make sure that every child is treated equally when in there hospital from the cloth's they wear to the toys at there bedside.
This money we raise is put to good use and not put in the pockets of some flashy CEO.
So thank you for your support and hopefully we will see you at the 2010 Jammin on the James.

Last edited by excursion; 08-07-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered

Any contribution's that want to be made can be sent to, checks can be made out to the R.P.B.A.

R.P.B.A.
251 Four Islands Trail
Lanexa, Va. 23089
Old 08-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Registered

Every Fountain owner on the water could donate a $1000.00, it still would not undo the disrespect and arrogance that was shown to the people who put alot of work into planning and running an event like this!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered

Sorry for the poor quality but my wifes good camera had been stolen.

If the good camera was stolen, that had to be the trick camera. No way your Skater could ever outrun a Fountain.

Put a little extra fuel in next year, im ready for my ride.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Registered

That Poker Run looked like a lot of FUN! I love to get out on the water with friends and go fast...and I love ANY boat that will go fast. They are All thoroughbred's to me...and somebody loves everyone of them...just sayin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.