Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Mr Nice Guy = Prop Theft  Cody White??? >

Mr Nice Guy = Prop Theft Cody White???

Notices

Mr Nice Guy = Prop Theft Cody White???

Old 08-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr Nice Guy = Prop Theft Cody White???

Well lesson learned the hard way, Many of you have asked who in AZ. owes me money for the props and trying to be a nice guy I never wanted to rat out any one well by my patience and waiting from 3/12/09 until a box arrived today on 8/3/09 well I was a little worried and wow a box is here. Upon opening the box and lookin at 3 blade 28 p props My blood pressure went throught the roof!!! I am in shock that he sent me some other props not the ones he still has not paid for 4 blade 17x33 merc labbed props as in the pictures I have in the e mails.
I sold him the Chris Cat he has, and helped put him in contact with some great people who helped him get it dialed in.
Now he sends me these instead of my property. Well no more Mr nice guy I really found out his intentions today. Met with the water patrol today and the local poice tomorrow at 10:30 am to start the process, 1000. in Missouri is a felony and only 250. in Arizona. We have moved past money with this last stunt I want to push it as far as the law will allow. Calling all who can help with all legal or police assistance.
Looking for action not just advice in all legal avenues.
Thank You
Jim/ Thumper
Old 08-03-2009, 05:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thumper038
Well lesson learned the hard way, Many of you have asked who in AZ. owes me money for the props and trying to be a nice guy I never wanted to rat out any one well by my patience and waiting from 3/12/09 until a box arrived today on 8/3/09 well I was a little worried and wow a box is here. Upon opening the box and lookin at 3 blade 28 p props My blood pressure went throught the roof!!! I am in shock that he sent me some other props not the ones he still has not paid for 4 blade 17x33 merc labbed props as in the pictures I have in the e mails.
I sold him the Chris Cat he has, and helped put him in contact with some great people who helped him get it dialed in.
Now he sends me these instead of my property. Well no more Mr nice guy I really found out his intentions today. Met with the water patrol today and the local poice tomorrow at 10:30 am to start the process, 1000. in Missouri is a felony and only 250. in Arizona. We have moved past money with this last stunt I want to push it as far as the law will allow. Calling all who can help with all legal or police assistance.
Thank You
Jim/ Thumper
YOUR EFING JOKING RIGHT, he sent you some pos props after all that chit. All I can think of is

"YOU THINK YOU HATE IT NOW WAIT UNTIL YOU DRIVE IT"

Worst reverse bait and switch I have ever heard of, best of luck, push it all the way, if it was me now its not about the money its personal
Old 08-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Yep personal I have called every contact in law i know and have them calling anyone who can help. I will persue forever and I know the wheels of justice turn slow so I will wait what is a few more month years now. I told my lawer friend he should work double over time if he thinks we have a chance or just tell me to call judge Judy

Last edited by thumper038; 08-06-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

its amazing the balls of some of the crooks on here.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Registered

WHEW>..... thought you meant me. LMFAO.

Sorry about your situation... I can't believe anyone would have the b@lls to try that!!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by niceguy
WHEW>..... thought you meant me. LMFAO.

Sorry about your situation... I can't believe anyone would have the b@lls to try that!!
No sorry not you nice guy
Thumper is no more nice guy
Old 08-03-2009, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

He is obviously setting you up.

Gonna spring the 'temporary insanity' defense when you finally get him in court.

Seriously, what a dipstick... good luck with this.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Registered

Who are we talking about... Who is the scammer?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its amazing the balls of some of the crooks on here.

Dont feel bad bro good thing Larry did'nt get ya
Old 08-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
Thank You
Jim/ Thumper
I feel your pain Brutha , i friggin knew it dont say i told ya so ....

what a phuchin scumbag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.