Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Jana!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21441-hey-jana.html)

29scarab 04-02-2002 01:22 PM

Hey Jana!!!!

You going on the Turtle and Hair fun run the weekend of the 14th???

:D

I got a phone call from the Turtle today asking if I wanted to go. Its 50.00 and pays for shirts food ect..

Jana 04-02-2002 01:44 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! There's a TOPPS event that Saturday. I'll probably go to that. If the Turtle Club thing is on Sunday, I'll see - as long as I don't have sign up in advance.
You should've been out last Saturday. 'Hidden Agenda' tore up the lake. Ran my boat for the first time this season and she's SLOW. Got the marina doing a general tune-up and we'll see from there.

29scarab 04-02-2002 02:01 PM

She's not SLOW!!!

The tune-up will probably wake her up and whip her into shape.:D

I wish I could have been out saturday but just too much to do. I didn't know TOPPS was having anything? I'll be out running around as long as the weather is nice to me.

Have a good one!!

Jana 04-02-2002 05:29 PM

I'm hoping that's all it is, but 65 on GPS is disappointing. It was a little choppy and the gas has been in there for months. I do think she'd like her original 26-pitch Hydro back though.
Hopefully see ya out there this weekend!

chuckbeecher 04-02-2002 07:42 PM

Sean-
TOPPS meeting the 12th (Friday) at the Hilton.
Where is the Turtle run going to? Lance told me about a week ago but with my old age I forgot. The most impressive thing I thought with Carmody and Hidden Agenda was when he came by right in front of the Beach Club and Swindle had just taken off in the big Sunseeker and left this big hole and when the cat came across it he stood it on it's tail and no one I know had a camera.
How fast is the scarab now?

TulsaLarry 04-03-2002 09:41 AM

Jana,

I heard that Hidden Agenda blew their Mercs while out testing and will not be able to make St. Cloud. They are putting new Sterlings in for the Daytona race.

I wish them lots of luck and success this season.

Jana 04-03-2002 01:07 PM

They did blow one up last Saturday. Saw them fire the other back up and head for the Marine Center. Don't know what their plans are. They looked really good until it broke.

29scarab 04-03-2002 02:26 PM

Chuck!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazup!!

That was strange. I was going to give ya a call tomorrow!

Lance is doing the run to the Dickinson Yacht Club or something like that!

If the water is good some of the go-fast boats were going to Stingaree's first.

There's three awards being given out all based on points:

The games for points are

1. putting contest
2.Tequilla volleyball
3.Golf cart races.
4.Some wierd twister game. I know it was done with baby oil last time
Some type of easter egg hunt.

You accumulate points !

Theirs some other stuff involved but not quite sure. Call Him!!

Have a good on.
Shawn:D

E Z TERMS 04-03-2002 03:40 PM

29 scab-a-roonie

well...............if you'd join TOPPS you might be able to figure out what goes on.....................DUUUUUHHHHHH..........

ha...!!!!!!:D :D :D thought i was asleep huh !!!

e-mail christine at the [email protected] om for info on sundays run

FYI- hidden agenda spun a bearing and locked up port motor..............2 sterlings being installed ASAP ..........St cloud is a maybee at best..........

ez

29scarab 04-03-2002 04:23 PM

Hey !!!!!

I wondered what happened to you!! Glad to hear your still surviving!!

As far as TOPPS goes......Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...If I was around town long enough I would join!!!:D :D

Are you going on the run??

How's the wife??

:D :D