Notices

Kaama, you slut!

Old 08-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Kaama, you slut!

So Marc calls me today while I'm heading to Michigan City.

I swear, he's like a high school girl. Tells me his boat is for sale. I ask him what's he going after.

So he goes, wait, I'll call you right back, I got pick up this other call. He never calls me back and won't return my call!

Nothing but A BIG TEASE!

Cough it up Kaama.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Oooookay Fred.................what can say---ya got me!

I'm looking at a galvanized warsh tub with a tornadee strapped own the rear!!!.....you know, the kind you where you wrap the pull cord around the flywheel....yeah, one of them kinds!

By the way, it's "Mark" not "Marc"----and get your OWN boat in the water! You been workin' on that hog for the last 3 years now!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Registered

So, you are gonna galvanize yer boat, that washtub?

Sounds like you are upgrading the engines too!

I bet I still do circles around you with my 68 15" 85hp Glaspar, like last year. You can not deny I did circles around that AT. I have witnesses.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:08 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I don't know about that guy some times. He wouldn't even let me park my Cigarette in his driveway friday afternoon after I left WESCO. Made me park it in a subdivision across the steet. Saw the pics of the wash tub, like I said I don't know about him.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Registered

Yes, beware of Kaama. Anybody that wants to galvanize his go fast and upgrade to tornadees has deep deep problems.

He even marks territory - he's left parts at my condo. Of coyrse, what he left he can't use on a pull string motor.

One would think that the next upgrade from an AT would be a Bayliner or maybe all the way up to a Maxum, but a washtub?
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by waybomb
One would think that the next upgrade from an AT would be a Bayliner or maybe all the way up to a Maxum, but a washtub?
Hey wait a minute, now you're dragging the cult into this. You know we lookout for each other.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Who's gonna look out for you when the bad influence is in effect?

Nice partying with you guys Friday and running with ya Saturday Mike! Sorry the anchor thing didn't work out as planned at Boater's Beach...technically, we would've liked to take advantage of the 85 degree water issueing from that steel plant and enjoyed the "lazy river," but the wind/waves and the fact that the lake must've turned over last week (MAN that water was COLD) precluded such enjoyment...guess you'll have to come back!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by waybomb
Yes, beware of Kaama. Anybody that wants to galvanize his go fast and upgrade to tornadees has deep deep problems.

He even marks territory - he's left parts at my condo. Of coyrse, what he left he can't use on a pull string motor.

Dat's "warshtub" not "washtub"....I gots one a dems country hillbilly accents ya'll.

Yeah, dat's it.....a Bayliner!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Hey wait a minute, now you're dragging the cult into this. You know we lookout for each other.
Thanks bro....even though I may be getting out of the A/T scene. I love my A/T.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Doug
I don't know about that guy some times. He wouldn't even let me park my Cigarette in his driveway friday afternoon after I left WESCO. Made me park it in a subdivision across the steet. Saw the pics of the wash tub, like I said I don't know about him.
Mayyun Dooug, I wuz tinkin' we wuz purdy goood freeeendz!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.