Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   South Fl 8/16 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/214646-south-fl-8-16-a.html)

rchevelle71 08-10-2009 09:51 AM

South Fl 8/16

I had such a good time last week, then spent this weekend rigging my new Motor(250EFI), I need to go for a ride. We have Rays boat back together, and mine should be done soon, its running and all, just have to hook up the steering, and find the trim sender wires, dress some wiring and go:coolcowboy:

We should be out testing Sunday morning somewhere between Peanut Island and lake Boca if anyone wants to meet up.

lucky strike 08-10-2009 10:28 AM

Sounds good Ric.
We replaced the rear fuel tank a few months ago & pulled the front one out last week. Should have it back together by the weekend. Bobby is heading back to school so LS-3 will be on the sticks.

Congrats on the new power.

rchevelle71 08-10-2009 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2928655)
Sounds good Ric.
We replaced the rear fuel tank a few months ago & pulled the front one out last week. Should have it back together by the weekend. Bobby is heading back to school so LS-3 will be on the sticks.

Congrats on the new power.

Cool,

I'll keep ya updated as the weekend gets closer. Back to school already, oh well, one year closer:eek:

bigo181979 08-10-2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2928633)
I had such a good time last week, then spent this weekend rigging my new Motor(250EFI), I need to go for a ride. We have Rays boat back together, and mine should be done soon, its running and all, just have to hook up the steering, and find the trim sender wires, dress some wiring and go:coolcowboy:

We should be out testing Sunday morning somewhere between Peanut Island and lake Boca if anyone wants to meet up.

In my best Larry The Cable Guy voice.... Get er' done:coolcowboy:!!!!
I am looking forward to meeting you, and some other florida boaters next month!!! I almost feel like a kid on Christmas :lolhit:, 2 years wothout a vacation will do that to you!

rchevelle71 08-10-2009 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by bigo181979 (Post 2928937)
In my best Larry The Cable Guy voice.... Get er' done:coolcowboy:!!!!
I am looking forward to meeting you, and some other florida boaters next month!!! I almost feel like a kid on Christmas :lolhit:, 2 years wothout a vacation will do that to you!

Come on down, on a bad day(rain) we can still go to shooters by car, had to do that before:lolhit:

tzrider 08-10-2009 09:55 PM

Hey Rick
If I get the Skater back from TNT I'll be there!!!!

P.S I got your voicemail, sorry I've been delayed getting back to you, I'm moving the business to a new free standing building

bigo181979 08-11-2009 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2929111)
Come on down, on a bad day(rain) we can still go to shooters by car, had to do that before:lolhit:

Oh I will be there, plain tickets are bought, room is payed for (Golden Strand Resort next to The Trump International) and rental car is payed for!!!
Hey when you have a chance PM me your phone number so I have it before I get there! :party-smiley-020:

rchevelle71 08-11-2009 07:16 AM

Things are going well with the rigging, its almost ready to go, steering all hooked up, and water pressure gage last night. I just need to redress the wiring, and MAYBE get a trim sender since it is missing, but dont really need it. I may make a quick run Saturday to make sure all is OK, dont want to have a group meet up Sunday, and I am the one to break

Xray50 08-11-2009 07:18 AM

TZRIDER, Where you moving to now Paul?

tzrider 08-11-2009 09:28 PM

Ray

Who let the cat out of the bag about our move?