If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1986 Stoker 26 Super Sport Tunnel
    Raymond, Maine

The Doctor is OUT

After nearly 10 years answering reader questions, I'm sad to say that I'm no longer writing the Boat Doctor column for Boating magazine. The September issue will be my final one as the Doc. Additionally, I'm no longer doing boat tests. The new owners have decided that it's more economical for them to handle the column and tests in-house. I will still be doing features and possibly some departments.

I hope that I've provided you with some memorable reads through the years and am grateful for the positive comments I've received from those of you that I've met at boat shows or other events. Look for my work in H2O Full Throttle and on my website.

Eric Colby

Sorry to see you go, a true loss to the boating community.

My Boats:
    '96 Checkmate 253
    Northeast Md.
    When one door closes another opens.