Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Finally got our new ride! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/214917-finally-got-our-new-ride.html)

T2x 08-17-2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS (Post 2933180)
Thanks.. I love the 22's I have had them in the past & knew I would enjoy this one again. We have put some big power in them too. I am not sure if I will just build up this 454 in my shop, or if I will drop in a 525 or one of our custom engines.. I have the winter to think about it.. lol.. The nice thing is they can definitely haul azz & handle the power.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

What, exactly, do you restore?

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 08-17-2009 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2933203)
What, exactly, do you restore?

Boats.. :) We also do custom work & service work.. :)

www.LakesideRestorations.com

Jamie :)

Biggus 08-17-2009 11:39 AM

Cool 22 Jamie! That's a rare bird!

I remember when the Testarossa editions were released. Our local Donzi dealer had one in their showroom, was it 1988? Just before OMC bought Donzi? Anyway, that beautiful all red 18 2+3 sat in their showroom for over three seasons. It was finally sold to a guy from Washington state.

The 22's are a fun ride. We had one new in 1987 with a 300 Tempest.

ITLLFLI 08-17-2009 11:53 AM

Nice new ride! Get your schedule clear and bring that to AOTH this spring!! :coolcowboy:

T2x 08-17-2009 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS (Post 2933205)
Boats.. :) We also do custom work & service work.. :)

www.LakesideRestorations.com

Jamie :)

I think I met you guys at Skaterfest or one of the NYC Poker Runs. Do you do extensive Fibreglass work?

SteveDavid 08-17-2009 12:31 PM

No Rich,
They cannot restore your youth, (nor mine) nor your mid life,(nor mine) nor your senior stage (nor mine)....... But I bet they can make us some pretty cool caskets for the next phase...............:kiss:

Your buddy in obsolesence,
Steve

T2x 08-17-2009 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by SteveDavid (Post 2933324)
No Rich,
They cannot restore your youth, (nor mine) nor your mid life,(nor mine) nor your senior stage (nor mine)....... But I bet they can make us some pretty cool caskets for the next phase...............:kiss:

Steve

For a guy who won the National Championship in Unlimited Hydros......last year, you certainly have low self esteem. :D

As a matter of fact I am looking for a pretty cool casket....sort of....a restoration on my Power Cat.

Your buddy in Mexican food,

Rich

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 08-17-2009 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2933318)
I think I met you guys at Skaterfest or one of the NYC Poker Runs. Do you do extensive Fibreglass work?

I wish we could say we met you at one of those events...However it was not us... I see you are not far from us NJ :)

Yes we do extensive fiberglass work....Pretty much everything...We can build a boat if we had too :drink: You probably already know everything we do by now if you took a look at our site besides being a marine facility as well.

Hope to meet up sometime...Kristin

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 08-17-2009 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus (Post 2933281)
Cool 22 Jamie! That's a rare bird!

I remember when the Testarossa editions were released. Our local Donzi dealer had one in their showroom, was it 1988? Just before OMC bought Donzi? Anyway, that beautiful all red 18 2+3 sat in their showroom for over three seasons. It was finally sold to a guy from Washington state.

The 22's are a fun ride. We had one new in 1987 with a 300 Tempest.

I agree and so would Jay...We always liked our classics we had...It just became a space thing when we changed out of our boats.. That is why we ideally would still want something bigger too.

Rare...yes..totally agree with you. That was one reason we wanted this one so bad.. :drink: Kristin

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 08-17-2009 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by SteveDavid (Post 2933324)
No Rich,

Steve

God I only wish we could do that...I would be first one in line LOL:coolcowboy: Kristin