If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Monza 24?

My Boats:
    Sutphen Ocean Pacer/Superboat 24/Excalibur 24
    Cape Cod

Monza 24?

Hi everyone,
    I noticed this Monza 24 listed locally. There's not too much information about Monzas here. I know they're a standard 24 x 7 boat. How do they compare construction-wise with Panteras, Superboats, etc?

My Boats:
    1997 36 Apache Warrior
    Amherst Ohio
    I have the exact same boat, mine is a 27SS I never heard or seen a 24SS. Could be a error in the listing. Mine is actually 26'4".

It's a great and solid boat. Mine rides very well for a 27 foot boat. They give a solid ride and do not shake and rattle like a lot of boat do.

I boat on lake erie and had mine out in 6ft seas. I always felt safe in that boat. Mine has a TRS drive.

The pictures of that boat look identical to mine. I do agree with the listing, you will not find a better built boat cheaper.

It is an 84 make sure to take a good look at the stringers and transome. I would be intrested in seeing some more picture if you get any.