Notices

The true cost of my boat

Old 04-03-2002, 04:09 PM
ssherman

No BCC is not in there I do however have one that would make grown men sin but that will require bcc's approval.

Old 04-03-2002, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Philp and jbk:
Youguys are very accuarate in your assumptions about cost!
However, I too used to have a wife (now thankfully EX) that kept score on those kinds of things. At the time I owned and raced a NHRA Pro Stock car, so you can only imagine how much she had to add up on my side! It turns out that everything was some sort of "get even because..." thing. Hmmmm, isn't that interesting.
My point is, I now have someone that appreciates anything and everthing she has or that is given to her, regardless of cost! I know, how can it be, you say? It can happen. It is rare, but it can happen.
Just like the diamonds some women are so fond of, the high quality ones are rare, but worth so much more in the long run.
Just my .02 carats worth.
Old 04-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Uncle Toys

Philip - That's too funny AND, too scary You survived 10x on a 32’ Skater? YOU’RE THE MAN! Maybe the lesson here is I should be happy I am still sub 1x.....NAH!

Old 04-03-2002, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

BCC~ okay....more like where do i sign up! (i am still on your list, right?) perhaps i should close the deal by purchasing an OTRLMTS???

SummerObsession~ amen, brutha.....
Old 04-03-2002, 05:00 PM
Uncle Toys

Terrie P – That is so funny, you think just like my wife.

Ron P - Dude, I am so sorry about this weekend. My fault, I owe you one.

p.s. Mental note - never let my wife hang with jawbreaker's wife!

Old 04-03-2002, 05:31 PM
Uncle Toys

Ladies, can we talk seriously for a minute. I’m asking for help (visualize a pathetic face staring at you). I realize your ultimate loyalty is to the Sorority, but possibly there is a little loyalty left for the Fraternity that has so warmly embraced you here at OSO (no double entendre intended). What’s next? I was thinking it might be redecorating a few rooms. Her friend hired some guy named Alfrado (sp?) and redid their entire downstairs. Do you think that might be next? If so, how do I head it off, or at least, soften the blow.

BCC – I might have gotten one of the four wrong, but not the fifth!

Old 04-03-2002, 05:36 PM
ssherman

JBK dont be pullin that buying an outer limit stuff i already ordered one

Old 04-03-2002, 06:18 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem UT, I just swiped your Amex number out of the central computer banks. I'll make sure she keeps it under 5K.
Old 04-03-2002, 06:38 PM
Registered

True Story

My buddy decided to put a Whipple on his 271 Formula and surprise the Wife when he was done. It was a suprise to him when she verbally beat him to death for spending all that money without her approval. Then he found out that for safety sake he better put external steering on the boat (more verbal abuse from wife but at least there both safe) Then the drive lets loose less than 6 weeks after whipple install, so on goes the Teague XR drive.

Since then he has purchased for the Wife

1 Rolex Watch
5k in artwork for the house
new dining and living room furniture as well as exersize equipment.

And now whenever they argue, you guessed it, the Formula comes out of the hat

Some upgrade huh
Old 04-03-2002, 07:39 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

This is turning into a very bad topic.

Quick Reply: The true cost of my boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.