If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Im looking for my Uncles Boat

I am lookin for my Uncles boat, he passed away in 2006 and the boat was repossessed by we believe Key Bank in Seville, FL in 2007 or 2008. My grandpa said it sold at an auction for 26,000. Its a 1991 Fountain Fever 29, ALL BLACK, with Red sunpad. Had Bravo I outdrives, twin 454's built with hydraulic roller cams, stellings extension boxes, hydraulic steering, Gil Exhausts,
    crossovers and new Crane Cams and valvetrain. The registration number used to be OH 2110 BW. He always had it on the Ohio River and Down in Daytona Beach, Fl. It no longer has the red stripe on the side its all black. I know this is a shot in the dark, but if this is now your boat or you know someone who has it please reply here or PM me thanks.

Ginger or Mary Ann? Charter Member US1 Fountain's Avatar
    Lafayette, IN
    Seen it on Lake Cumberland a couple times. Been at least a couple yrs since last seen it. Good luck.
    Some people are like Slinkies - Not really good for anything, but they
    bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.