Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   More Pantera 35' Pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21524-more-pantera-35-pictures.html)

boat nut 04-05-2002 07:58 PM

Dear Steve 1,

Was wondering if you have given any thought to my question. I would be interested in your opinion.

Steve 1 04-05-2002 08:29 PM

rtaylor it figures typical crap no answers just more of the Kiddies attempts at Insult, Ok Girl crying You must be looking in your Mirror. LOL Now you lose what little creditability you had.

Best Regards

Steve 1 04-05-2002 08:42 PM

Toold if you have been around the block in this business then you would know, How prized Prototyping Photos are to a Boat builder and what surprises me is that I have not seen any photos of the Plug work posted . after all you are the Expert right???Agree or Not. Or just more Lame Statements coming!

Kinda Best Regards

Hey can I Joke too;Like Everyday above ground is a good one for someone that is toold

rtaylor 04-05-2002 10:55 PM

Steve,

Just so you know, "creditability" doesn't really work in this sense. It's "credibility". Be man enough to identify yourself and give yourself some. Maybe your head has been under the hood too long.

Steve 1 04-06-2002 06:57 AM

rtaylor and oldguy(still breathing i hope)I am not even going to address the Identity thing; for one I am not the one being asked Very Simple, Basic Questions!!!! And why should I ever leave this very public arena?? Maybe to the untrained eye, looking at the name decal, or the Shiny Propellers all is well on their Flat Earth.

Look Vee Bottom design work is fairly Straight Forward As we happen to know a whole lot about Water. LOL a Desktop Calculator, And a #2 Pencil will go a long way here, The Displacement work and Curves of Form do not require a Nobel laureate In Mathematics
The Major work on the Air Flow can be done on a Drafting table and Mr. Calculator, the gross Cross-sections Factored by shape again no big deal as the Weight of Air is not a Military Secret. Now Stepping the Bottom is where the Men get separated from the Boys in this department. By the way in which category do you fall Mr. tailor and Lippy old nobody guy

Now for Mr. Plug Since we have our Plans, Do we loft full size Best, Scale from the drawings Worst, Or dxf file the Mylar guy and get full size stations!

Now Addressing the Plug again do we build a One off,( A Running Plug a boat you can Keep) or throw a Hundred Thousand or more in the Trash after Molding.. Point of all this Is Remember the O.J trial the Evidence Trail !! All I was looking for is a few Pictures of the Above to be Posted .

----------------------------------Sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards

Creditability What the hell have you ever done??

Pure Energy 04-06-2002 08:10 AM

Yes the two boats look alike but if you look more closely you will see differences.

Too Old is a long standing member on this board and deserves more respect. Mocking him or anyone else here only discredits yourself. You obviously have a chip on you shoulder and the only one making a stink.

Pantera Powerboats owes you no explanation or proof of their designs.

If you feel the need to push this further maybe you should privately arrange a meeting with Cig, Pantera, and yourself. You can all bring bluprints, molds etc. and come to an educated conclusion instead of blowing smoke. Then you can share those findings with the rest of the board.

Playn 04-06-2002 08:17 AM

Originally posted by Steve 1
rtaylor and oldguy(still breathing i hope)I am not even going to address the Identity thing; for one I am not the one being asked Very Simple, Basic Questions!!!! And why should I ever leave this very public arena?? Maybe to the untrained eye, looking at the name decal, or the Shiny Propellers all is well on their Flat Earth.

Look Vee Bottom design work is fairly Straight Forward As we happen to know a whole lot about Water. LOL a Desktop Calculator, And a #2 Pencil will go a long way here, The Displacement work and Curves of Form do not require a Nobel laureate In Mathematics
The Major work on the Air Flow can be done on a Drafting table and Mr. Calculator, the gross Cross-sections Factored by shape again no big deal as the Weight of Air is not a Military Secret. Now Stepping the Bottom is where the Men get separated from the Boys in this department. By the way in which category do you fall Mr. tailor and Lippy old nobody guy

Now for Mr. Plug Since we have our Plans, Do we loft full size Best, Scale from the drawings Worst, Or dxf file the Mylar guy and get full size stations!

Now Addressing the Plug again do we build a One off,( A Running Plug a boat you can Keep) or throw a Hundred Thousand or more in the Trash after Molding.. Point of all this Is Remember the O.J trial the Evidence Trail !! All I was looking for is a few Pictures of the Above to be Posted .

----------------------------------Sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards

Creditability What the hell have you ever done??

Steve 1, How about loosing the name calling on this board. It is uncalled for and not what this forum is about. You have stated your opinion and other's theirs. Time to move on already.

Pantera24 04-06-2002 09:40 AM

Steve1,

Hold up !!!

Look, you don't like the design or I agree with it, then great because no cares what you like anyway.

"IF" you had the _alls to identify yourself and where you worked maybe...just....maybe people on this board would take you somewhat seriously.

But instead you now want to starting making fun of some of our
most esteemed members.

Dude, you have just made yourself as popular as a fart in a space suit.

Don't like the boat, no problem....Just lay off the members on the board!!

This is not a pissing match but YOU have obviously turned it into one.

Kindest regards,
Pantera24

Steve 1 04-06-2002 11:21 AM

24- First off the Old one and Mr. Taylor were the ones crossed the line with attempts at Insults Do you not agree that the one with snide remarks, has opened oneself to the same???????? Only fair right?
==============================================
"IF" you had the _alls to identify yourself and where you worked maybe...just....maybe people on this board would take you somewhat

You see 24 now it’s my turn (you did not fare well in high school debate did you)

I could counter That with “How close were you able to get the Purposing down” But I won’t.
24 again But instead you now want to starting making fun of some of our
most esteemed members < When they act esteemed they will be given respect!>
Ken Says
Yes the two boats look alike but if you look more closely you will see differences.

Ok Ill buy !! where ??And please do not say The Deck--------- KEN !...LOL

I am anxiously awaiting your reply Ken

Best Regards:p

The Wizard 04-06-2002 11:37 AM

Hey OSO members,

If you want more info on this guy "Steve1" go to the "NEW HULL DESIGN" thread. This guy must be one lonely and angry individual.

;)zzie