Notices

Monza 24?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monza 24?

Hi everyone,
I noticed this Monza 24 listed locally. There's not too much information about Monzas here. I know they're a standard 24 x 7 boat. How do they compare construction-wise with Panteras, Superboats, etc?
Thanks!
David

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/1329014953.html
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the exact same boat, mine is a 27SS I never heard or seen a 24SS. Could be a error in the listing. Mine is actually 26'4".

It's a great and solid boat. Mine rides very well for a 27 foot boat. They give a solid ride and do not shake and rattle like a lot of boat do.

I boat on lake erie and had mine out in 6ft seas. I always felt safe in that boat. Mine has a TRS drive.

The pictures of that boat look identical to mine. I do agree with the listing, you will not find a better built boat cheaper.

It is an 84 make sure to take a good look at the stringers and transome. I would be intrested in seeing some more picture if you get any.

Rob