If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Boat Girl
    Hey RG- Umm it just kinda happened, the end of march, got a good job offer so I took it...I start work monday...hey are you going to either Miami or Daytona???

Mrs. Skater...Thanks...Time is all I got, so I will definetly give it a chance...Its a big move, but heck ya only go around once...

My Boats:
    Thoroughbred/Velocity 32'
    Freehold, NJ. USA

hmmm....BG & RG together and loose in South Florida..??!!!

You Lucky Dawgs Down There!! if the Sunshine wasn't enuff!!

Platinum Member Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    fast boats
    Greenwich CT USA
    Hey Jennifer...What car it?? The Concourse D'Elegance is one block from my office!!! DJD and I will stop me the dates!

Marcus F2-07 WildChild

"Boat Girl"
    Congradulations on the move!! Warm weather and fast boats (year around).!!

Will you still be working for Jet Services? Out of FLL?

Good Luck,

I never did hear anything back from J.S., for the job out of Midway...
    But I just took a job with PrivatAir (FSG) in Charlotte flying a "X".
    Last edited by st; 04-05-2002 at 02:00 PM.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    You have to get over to Ft. Meyers and take a rip down the Kalusahatchi (sp) and head out to Cabbage Key. You will be AMAZED at how beautiful it is!!! Dolphins and Pelicans and NO ONE around!!!!

Boat Girl
    ST- Thanks, an "X" very nice...Actually I will be working for a different company based at FLL Jet if you are ever in town look me up...I am on the 3rd floor of the Jet Center...

Audio...I have to plan a couple of trips, but that one sounds nice...I like dolphins and pelicans and nobody around...Thanks for the info...

Hi Marcus...

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep
    Wrong way..aid head out of Jersey going south when you hit the state line make a RIGHT and fallow that untill you hit water. I thought we were going to start that sweatshop in downtown LA making Cathey Lee Gofford's next clothing line. Wrong coast... What will I do now?
    Nice to hear your getting settled in. Next thing you know youll have a real tan and linnins will be considered "Formal".
    Dont Loose the Jersey Accent. Nothing beats getting fipped off from a Jersey Girl while she tells you "Dont eva call me again Ya Byasted!!!" MMMMMMMM Sexy!!! Give me a buzz and Good luck.

My Boats:
    1997 Fountain, 27 Fever
    Richmond VA
    I also moved from NJ ,Pt Pleasant to Ft Myers some time ago. Loved it, it will get hot and stay hot every day til November. The big difference is the water is great and you will actually want to go in it!!
    Good luck down there it's a GREAT boating area. Don't miss the Key West races and hear there is going to be a race in Marathon again this year.
    Unfortunately I'm stuck in Richmond Va now.

LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!! Platinum Member DPT MOTORSPORTS's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Beachwood, NJ
    Sorry to here you left the good old GARDEN STATE. No more BG at the NJ races this year. Times change and everyone goes there own ways. Good Luck down there I am sure you are going to love it. Florida is a great State!!! Can not beat the weather there either. Must say you are one lucky Babe in my books. See you in NY and in Keywest for the Worlds.
    your friend,
    Dennis P Tracey

I know I am going out on the limb with this one....I mean way out on the limb...probably catch HELL. But, BG I wish you best of luck with the transition and with the transplants and snowbirds. But beware on the natives. Where at in Ft L.? I tried it there for a while.... Couldn't live there, but I do like to visit. Now that all of my family have passed on (who lived ther efor many years), just a few friend's left down there. I hope you adapt well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast