Notices

just wanted to say thanks

Old 09-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just wanted to say thanks

I just want to say thank you to a few people over the last couple years. GERRY I want to thank you for a GREAT SUMMER and keeping me company on the lonely weekdays [NOT EVERYDAY]and then letting me be your BOAT BIOTCH taking me just about everytime you went out this yr. that was real nice of you .you have a heart of gold.now lets get that windshield on before it snows. and to my great friends up north thanks for the rides and campfires jon and kurt it means a lot to me hang with you guys and this winter I will be walking haha instead of last yr. you a great friend jon you and Gerry are like brothers to me. also to my buddys hear its been real nice of Steve and Mike to have me out the mostly last year and some this year you guys are the balls. mike good luck with your new ride and Steve if you sell that awesome 33 AT this fall I hope you get another one or else you can ride with me next year. ALSO THANKS TO A Great engine builder Dean Gellner for building a awesome motor. with all the pain I have gone threw over the last 5 years you guys have made it fun. may you all stay healthy god bless. ps no I HAVE NOT BEEN BUDDING TONIGHT [beer] I am on a diet so no beer except for sunday football. thanks for the rides its been a RIDE ARTIMUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. ps I came back to say thanks to you guys on the board that I have left out but my finger is sore from hitting the tabs see yah. pps Ice thanks for having the bestest water luv uo man.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 09-23-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

artie what about me and sut30 and your wife who gives U the passes ! = :cuqui: -
Old 09-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I'CE
artie what about me and sut30 and your wife who gives U the passes ! = :cuqui: -
like I said my finger is soar haaha, plus I was going to the other site next to post over there for JAY and BILL PLUS you didn't name your son after me like you promised, hows he doing is his poop smelling yet it must be with real food. haaha. you missed a good ride sunday we cruised at 120 at one point the girl that came was faster faster when we hit a 100. so we told the captain she wants more so the time was right a lil tap and we hit it. going to bed just looked at another hull a saber 28 that just needs power and new paint on the sides and top its been redone in and out so seats look good. I will post on bf later shoulder is killing me need another injection for now. see yah on the dark side and tell bill to post the rest of the pics haha. later dude
Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Registered

Red face

she gives me the pass and money luv uo honey, and jay, I added you to this list so you will be posted twice here and dark side Ice.haha

Last edited by AIR TIME; 09-23-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Artie, good to see your doing better and getting out. I remember the Artie posts a while ago... Had me a little worried...
Old 09-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to help Arti. It all started one day when my house flooded a few days before my wedding and you helped me get it back together before everyone arrived.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any time Artie.

See you out there.
Steve
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See that how easy Artie forgets dayum Menapauze
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I just want to say thank you to a few people over the last couple years. GERRY I want to thank you for a GREAT SUMMER and keeping me company on the lonely weekdays [NOT EVERYDAY]and then letting me be your BOAT BIOTCH taking me just about everytime you went out this yr. that was real nice of you .you have a heart of gold.now lets get that windshield on before it snows. and to my great friends up north thanks for the rides and campfires jon and kurt it means a lot to me hang with you guys and this winter I will be walking haha instead of last yr. you a great friend jon you and Gerry are like brothers to me. also to my buddys hear its been real nice of Steve and Mike to have me out the mostly last year and some this year you guys are the balls. mike good luck with your new ride and Steve if you sell that awesome 33 AT this fall I hope you get another one or else you can ride with me next year. ALSO THANKS TO A Great engine builder Dean Gellner for building a awesome motor. with all the pain I have gone threw over the last 5 years you guys have made it fun. may you all stay healthy god bless. ps no I HAVE NOT BEEN BUDDING TONIGHT [beer] I am on a diet so no beer except for sunday football. thanks for the rides its been a RIDE ARTIMUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. ps I came back to say thanks to you guys on the board that I have left out but my finger is sore from hitting the tabs see yah. pps Ice thanks for having the bestest water luv uo man.
Thank you Artie for all your help bro!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys I just noticed something. No way Arti wrote that because I could read it on the first try with out having to drink 100 buds first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.