If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lake Charles, LA
    mike, my brother in law in cheboygan is a used car saleman and can buy what you want at an online auction or you could meet him at a real auction. he's taken care of quite a few friends of mine and usually only wants $500 over auctin price for his troubles. it's a lot cheaper than buying from a used car dealer who marks the cars up several thousand dollars. used cars have a much higher markup than new cars. email me if you want his number. i promise he is a straight guy. if he wasn't i would have busted his balls years ago.

Charter Member #220 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    23' Cobalt Condessa, T-260's
    Burlington, KY.
    Good to hear from you again, but sorry to hear about the trouble. Maybe it has something to do with that dollar deal last year? Remember ........... You stole the California dollars......... I moved to Western Kentucky now, so I'll forgive you the Caloifornia dollars. (But you could send it to Kentucky!) Last I saw from you, you were changing did that work out?

Good luck on the next car deal, bet you find a better truck next time (for less!),

It's just like that, ................... only different

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234