LOTO Shootout pre party, fun run, Bash >

LOTO Shootout pre party, fun run, Bash

Notices

LOTO Shootout pre party, fun run, Bash

Old 08-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default LOTO Shootout pre party, fun run, Bash

Thursday night before the shootout - pre party DOG DAYS, boats start arriving all night long

Friday morning fun run to big dicks, leave dog days at 10 am, get to big dicks and try to be gone by time the real poker run gets there at 11, then go to Captain Rons, then you are on your own until you want to go to Dog Days and get settled in for the party, please let me know on this tread if you plan on doing the fun run

I will have a photographer on the Hurrican Deck Bridge taking photos so stay to the right side of the bridge on the way to big dicks, this will also keep you off of the race course and keep you from hitting any markers in the water. The Photographer has agreed to donate half the proceeds from the pictures to the charity

Friday night - Bash it up at Dog Days and come see some of the baddest boats in country all in one spot, reserve slips now by posting on this tread that you commit to pay and show up, if you commit and show up and dont pay, i will out you on this thread . Slips will be reserved for Friday night, they will be $100 per slip, i am trying to get slips to reserve for sat after shootout, but may not know until that friday night if Dog Days will let us. As alway i will try to accomidate everyone but may not be able to get everyone in a slip, so be paitent please

-This years charity is the Global Orphan Project http://theglobalorphanproject.org/ (please make checks out to that and in the memo put "Randy & Tiff Wild house" so our account will get credit for the donation) as some of you know this is a project that my wife and i are very seriously involved in and we have just committed to build a duplex orphanage in Haiti that will house about 50 childred. there will be more information at the Dog Days about the charity if any of you are interested in donating above and beyond the slip fee

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/m...dog-haiti.html

I have also secured a great sponsor for my boat in the shootout (you will find out later what it is if you dont know already) and they have agreed to donate $3000 to the charity in exchange for the visibility i can give them at this event. They are a great subcontractor of ours in st louis and have done great work for us. At first i just thought that they uncloged drains but when i learned that they did even more than that, they have been our main plumber ever since

http://www.rotorooter.com/

I will assign slips out a few days before and post them in this post

RSVP slips so far

CONCRETE DOCK

Randy Wild -1 - 40 MTI canopy
Randy Scism -2 - 36 & 48 MTI
Mathew Smith - 1 42 MTI canopy
Joe Pandak -1 - 368 Skater
Tom Roof -1 - 39 Top Gun
Terry Sobo -1 - 40 NorTech cat
Terry Sobo - 1 - 40 NorTech Cat
Gino - 44 MTI
Jim Darr - 44 Skater
Dennis Pool - 36 skater - fastest on e dock i believe
Hammertime - 44MTI
Freedom 1 - 46 Skater
NorTech4play - 36 nortech cat - surface drives
Richie Prince - 40 MTI
WGG - 36 spectra
Brandon Lee - 36 Skater
Rockstar Punched - 44MTI Canopy
Gatorone - 40 Skater
Raymond Beudrow - 53 Airborne Cat

WOODEN DOCK

Michael Doc Janssen -42 Foutain Canopy - saratoga stampede (as seen in last powerboat mag)
Earthworks - 2 - 42 fountains
Hot Shot - 38 slingshot
Bigyellow Cat 36 gladiator
Ben - 400ss
Mark May -
Baywatch - 36 apache

Last edited by Wild; 08-24-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
Thursday night before the shootout - pre party DOG DAYS, boats start arriving all night long

Friday morning fun run to big dicks, leave dog days at 10 am, get to big dicks and try to be gone by time the real poker run gets there at 11, then go to Captain Rons, then you are on your own until you want to go to Dog Days and get settled in for the party, please let me know on this tread if you plan on doing the fun run

I will have a photographer on the Hurrican Deck Bridge taking photos so stay to the right side of the bridge on the way to big dicks, this will also keep you off of the race course and keep you from hitting any markers in the water. The Photographer has agreed to donate half the proceeds from the pictures to the charity

Friday night - Bash it up at Dog Days and come see some of the baddest boats in country all in one spot, reserve slips now by posting on this tread that you commit to pay and show up, if you commit and show up and dont pay, i will out you on this thread . Slips will be reserved for Friday night, they will be $100 per slip, i am trying to get slips to reserve for sat after shootout, but may not know until that friday night if Dog Days will let us. As alway i will try to accomidate everyone but may not be able to get everyone in a slip, so be paitent please

-This years charity is the Global Orphan Project http://theglobalorphanproject.org/ (please make checks out to that and in the memo put "Randy & Tiff Wild house" so our account will get credit for the donation) as some of you know this is a project that my wife and i are very seriously involved in and we have just committed to build a duplex orphanage in Haiti that will house about 50 childred. there will be more information at the Dog Days about the charity if any of you are interested in donating above and beyond the slip fee

I have also secured a great sponsor for my boat in the shootout (you will find out later what it is if you dont know already) and they have agreed to donate $3000 to the charity in exchange for the visibility i can give them at this event. They are a great subcontractor of ours in st louis and have done great work for us. At first i just thought that they uncloged drains but when i learned that they did even more than that, they have been our main plumber ever since

RSVP slips so far

Tom Roof -1 - 39 Top Gun
Terry Sobo -1 - 427 NorTech V
Michael Doc Janssen -42 Foutain Canopy - saratoga stampede (as seen in last powerboat mag)

Hi,
Can I ask what it takes to get one of these slips for sure?
I would love to be docked with my buddies. I am willing to pay $$.

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 08-14-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Hi,
Can I ask what it takes to get one of these slips for sure?
I would love to be docked with my buddies. I am willing to pay $$.

Tell me you are going to be there and pay the $100 when you get here and you got a slip for your MTI
Old 08-14-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy

I will not be back down for the Shootout, but would like to donate 100.00.

Let me know where to send it to.

[email protected]

Thanks !!!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Randy, put us down for a slip at DDs if you don't mind a SLOW 400ss parked somewhere. Can put us over on the docks on the inside if you want. Keep the go fast boat all together. See ya there.

Thanks
Ben
Old 08-15-2009, 06:40 AM
Registered

Tell me you are going to be there and pay the $100 when you get here and you got a slip for your MTI
We will be there Wed. Afternoon. Not sure if the boat will be in the water until Thursday. Thank you very much!!
Old 08-15-2009, 06:49 AM
Registered

I don't have a place yet. I've never been there so don't know what area is best. I heard I should get a house on the water.
Any suggestions?
Old 08-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smitty
Randy

I will not be back down for the Shootout, but would like to donate 100.00.

Let me know where to send it to.

[email protected]

Thanks !!!
awsome man, thank you very very much

Paragon Restoration
616 spirit valley east dr
Chesterfield MO 63005
Old 08-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
We will be there Wed. Afternoon. Not sure if the boat will be in the water until Thursday. Thank you very much!!
got you down

you can look into this place, they have condos and cabins and it right in the middle of everything

http://www.summersetinn.com/
Old 08-15-2009, 09:57 AM

RSVP slips so far

Tom Roof -1 - 39 Top Gun
Terry Sobo -1 - 427 NorTech V
Gino - 44 MTI
Jim Darr - 44 Skater
Dennis Pool - 36 skater - fastest on e dock i believe
Good morning Randy,
I am curious if you have any low rent slip spaces available for Friday evening. Low rent meaning perhaps a small slip inconviently located for a 26 Checkmate. We would like to check out the hardware and make a donation to the Global Orphan Project.
Thanks,
Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.