Notices

Daytona Race[course]...

Old 04-05-2002, 08:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

BTW,
?#1)Is there an official APBA centralized location?

?#2)Has there already been discussion on OSO as any particular gathering place? Where's the action gonna be? If not, should we start taking suggestions?

?#3)I recall someone on here mentioning that his buddy opened up some kind of beach bar recently and would be glad to host an OSO party with discounts and such? Anyone know of this individual? Or are you out there?

Thanks!
Old 04-05-2002, 08:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

BD,
When are you going to Daytona? I'll probobly be up there, starting Friday afternoon.
MD
Old 04-05-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm gonna watch it from the back of my pickup on the beach,
Old 04-05-2002, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dean,
The way it looks right now I'll be there the entire weekend: Saturday, Sunday and we'll be heading back Monday(taking that day off). That way, I have all day Sunday to relax, enjoy the racing and not have to rush out of there to make it back here(like last year). In addition, I may also take a half-day Friday to get an early start!! It would be cool to meet up!

Hey Mike,
That's what I had in mind, too! Now, if there were a bunch of OSO'ers in the same place, That would be the $hit!
Old 04-05-2002, 08:57 AM
Registered

Well, we're gonna have to start something here, I was going to Naples that weekend but I have to stay local for work on Saturday, should be able to make it on Sunday.
Old 04-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Come on Girls.........Lollipops Saturday night...or Friday....doesn't matter..........

Oh and Baja Daze......go ahead bring the wife.....

They usually have a good time.....
Old 04-05-2002, 09:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by Shorgasm
Come on Girls.........Lollipops Saturday night...or Friday....doesn't matter..........

Oh and Baja Daze......go ahead bring the wife.....

They usually have a good time.....
And u aint kiddin'
We usually do!
Old 04-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Mike, BD, Shor,
Looks like we will be staying @ the Ocean Plaza, so if there is a beach bar around close to there, I'm not that famliar with Daytona Beach, maybe, Shor can help to find an meeting place, other than Lollipops!! I'll be in the family mode, sooo, I'll be on the beach for most of the weekend.
MD
Old 04-05-2002, 09:59 AM
Banned

We may not be able to make it there until Saturday morning. My gf works on Friday nights. I will get her to see if she can swap shifts or something, but you can count us in for Sat night at Lollipop's. I have a freind in Ormond we will be staying with. Where are the rest of you staying?
Old 04-05-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Oh come on now......you make it seem like all I do is stay at the titty bar.......

Nah.....Is the Ocean Plaza the new one????.....Almost every Hotel down there is either the Plaza or Ocean something.....

If this race is gonna be around ISB...then the Ocean Deck is the place to watch it......other than the beach........which is where we'll be for sure.......

Oh yeh...ISB is 92....

Quick Reply: Daytona Race[course]...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.