Hump Day Humor II (blondes) >

Hump Day Humor II (blondes)

Notices

Hump Day Humor II (blondes)

Old 04-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hump Day Humor II (blondes)

Two blondes are working on a house. One of them, who’s nailing down siding, has been reaching into her pouch, pulling out a nail, and either tossing it over her shoulder or nailing it in.

The second blonde, figuring this was worth looking into, asks, "Hey—how come you’re throwing half the nails over your shoulder?"

The first blonde explains, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it’s pointed toward me, I throw it away because it’s defective. If it’s pointed toward the house, then I nail it in."

"You moron!" the second blonde yells. "The nails pointed toward you aren’t defective. They’re for the other side of the house."

A blonde was given an opportunity to fly for the first time. Having never been on an airplane before, she was very excited and tense. As soon as she boarded the plane, a Boeing 747, she started jumping in excitement, running from seat to seat, and shouting, “Boeing! Boeing!! Boeing!!! Bo...”

She caused such a ruckus the pilot, all the way up in the cockpit, overheard. Annoyed by the goings-on, the pilot came out and shouted, “Be silent!”

There was pin-drop silence throughout the cabin as everybody looked at the blonde and the angry pilot. The blonde stared at the pilot in silence for a moment, concentrated really hard, resumed shouting, ”OEING! OEING! OEING! OE....”

A guy asks a young blonde he’s just slept with, “Am I the first guy you ever made love to?”
The blonde ashes out her cigarette and replies, “You might be. Your face looks familiar.”

Old 04-10-2002, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts