If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

City Confidential "Smugglers and Speedboats"

Hi All,

In case anyone is interested, wanted you all to know that on September 9th, aired at 1 PM and 7 PM on Bio (biography channel), is the City Confidential episode
    "Smugglers & Speedboats"! I saw this several years ago and if memory serves me, was worth watching!

"In the 1980s, Miami was perhaps America's hippest city. But the murder of wealthy Miami boat builder Don Aronow, shot while sitting in his Mercedes coupe on famed "Thunderboat Row" in 1987, put the spotlight on the city's glitz, glamour, and drug culture. And for years, Aronow's murder remained one of South Florida's most notorious mysteries. Narrated by Paul Winfield."

So, set those DVRs and tape machines and get ready for a great show! Have a great rest of summer!

Dave (banana hull #45)

My Boats:
    2004 Baja 30' Outlaw
    Tomball (Houston), TX
    It is worth watching! I DVR'd it a while back and then burned it to DVD. Lots of interesting history.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    39' Sea Ray, 38' Nortech, 18' Taylor SJ
    Lake Conroe, TX.
    I'll try to remember

My Boats:
    boatless... with money in the bank!!
    isnt it in the oso vid forum?

My Boats:
    1987 Donzi Classic 18 Special Edition
    Newport Beach
    I tivo'd both showings yesterday, and was disapointed that despite both the online and tv listings saying it would be the miami beach episode, it was the Panama city one instead... major bummer. Does anyone know where I can find the show online? I didn't see it in the videos forum. Thanks in advance.

ps- this is my first post! I'm glad to be on OSO.