We are back home in Maine!!! >

We are back home in Maine!!!

Notices

We are back home in Maine!!!

Old 04-01-2002, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default We are back home in Maine!!!

Hey guys we arrived safely from the trip to LOTO to pick up my Top Gun.

I want to thank everyone who helped put this trip together for us,and man, what a good time it was!

Thanks to MFB357 for the use of the trailer,it worked out great and towed exceptionally well. I can`t thank you enough.

Thanks to Lutz Party and Miss Amy, you guys are a HOOT! and they have two of the cutest,well mannered kids!I really enjoyed the conversations with the them and was amazed at how well they get along,true buddies.
Folks, these two could possibly be the nicest people I`ll ever meet in my life and I mean it. If you ever get up in this corner of the world I`d love to return the favor. and hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Thanks to the guys at Lake Shore marine,in Sunrise Beach. Your service is OUTSTANDING!
I HIGHLY recommend this marina, they could not have been more helpful and are truly nice people. I enjoyed talking with you guys.

And thanks to Advanced canvas,Fantastic service and a perfect job at a reasonable price. I am very happy with the new cockpit cover.

Overall I am amazed at what a fantastic experience the trip was. The people at LOTO are GREAT!!!

I`ll post some pics of the new boat soon

Kurt.
Old 04-01-2002, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BIGGUS!!!! Great to hear you made it safely! It was so nice to finally meet you. I enjoyed your company so much. You and Audio make quiet a pair! LOL!!

My kids loved you as well! They were just asking if our friends were home yet. I'll tell them in the morning. Thanks for the compliments; it makes me proud.

And........are you kidding! We still haven't gotten a ride on that baby, so you bet we're coming up to Portland, Maine sometime! Just don't know exactly when yet, but I can promise you we'll make it up there someday. I could just sit around at the airport or the mall or something and listen to all you NorEasters talk!!! LOL!

I hope that someday you can bring Laura down to the lake. I'd love to meet her and show her around.

Take care Kurt and enjoy SMOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:52 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Your teasing us Where are the PICS!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:53 PM
Registered

Oh, Biggus......Lutz did post some pics in another thread. I think it's titled "Biggus Cig"
Old 04-01-2002, 11:57 PM
Registered

Biggus congrats on the new "GUN"
Old 04-01-2002, 11:58 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Here ya go. I love this look. Nice and simple.
Attached Thumbnails We are back home in Maine!!!-biggus-cig-1.jpg  
Old 04-01-2002, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hi Amy,I was just telling Laura about how much we were impressed with the lake and the people are so genuine and nice. She said she is ready to move anytime!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Ron, I have to learn how to post the pics. Audiofn is up here with us right now. If I can wake him up I`ll get him to show me how

Kurt.
Old 04-02-2002, 12:14 AM
Registered

Default The Lure of LOTO

Biggus ......... You are wickedly kind with your words. It was great to meet you. I was looking for some more pics to post and just realized the we never took one of YOU.

Tell Laura we can begin looking for a place for you at LOTO...........would you like lakefront or in town. Amy just said of course you will want lake front. How about that little cottage that we showed you by 4 seasons, I think it was a steal at 1.7 million.

LOTO also has miles of trails to ride your Penton Jackpiner on. We may even be able to find a few school hallways to ride them in (nyuck nyuck) it was nice to hear that I am not the only one to experience that thrill

Let Audio get his beauty sleep and he can post your pics in the morning.

We will have to work out a trade the next time I make Povitica bread ............1 loaf for 1 lobster .............sounds like an even trade.

Behave yourself and take care.
Old 04-02-2002, 12:14 AM
Registered

Kurt, glad everything worked out well and you guys got home safe. Are ya ready to tow that back down for Memorial Day? That is when the real fun gets going. Congrats on the sweet new ride. I'll miss not seeing her at LOTO.
Old 04-02-2002, 06:58 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Biggus,
Congrats, that's a beautiful Cig!
MD

Quick Reply: We are back home in Maine!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.