Originally Posted by Dueclaws
Great to see it running Bill!
Congrats.
John
Thanks John
Old 09-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome boat. Been debating the next boat. Wife wants a cabin. I told her to get a hotel room and we'll get there fast. This thread is solidifying my desire for a Cat.

Lay those throttles down.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you get her all dialed in.... I looked at the weather up your way this weekend... Might be waxing it in the garage this weekend in some parts!!
Old 09-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill, boats looking better and better. I think its funny all the people talked alot of chit when your boat was down, but where are they now? hiding cause they know whats up. Congrats on getting her back together. miss seeing that boat tear the water up.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Awesome boat. Been debating the next boat. Wife wants a cabin. I told her to get a hotel room and we'll get there fast. This thread is solidifying my desire for a Cat.

Lay those throttles down.
Thanks Cat I'm with u BIG Daddy the SKATERS are all Bizness
I'm with ya on the Hotel Bro wife & g/fs have alwayz opted for the Hotel fun/amenities Oh Yeah !!!!!!
Once you get a Cat you'll never go back

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 09-05-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
Did you get her all dialed in.... I looked at the weather up your way this weekend... Might be waxing it in the garage this weekend in some parts!!
We're workin on it Mario ,may have to wait till Monday for somemore dialin in ...Been boatless for soooo looong just enjoying the boat for the weekend 6 party peeps on board and a full load of fuel just havin a blast May just have to take a road trip your way to Glens Bay house & the nawty goose for a week whats your zip code up there ?????
have a great holiday weekend
Old 09-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill, Happy to see you up and running. Sounded great! Quite a handfull running in a narrow area with turns. I know for you it's nice to see all those parts off the floor and back on the engines and into the boat, it's alot of work! It's nice to see the owner of the boat realizing the amount of time it takes to complete a project like this. Looks like you have it all under control.
Mark
Old 09-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by burnrubber
Bill, boats looking better and better. I think its funny all the people talked alot of chit when your boat was down, but where are they now? hiding cause they know whats up. Congrats on getting her back together. miss seeing that boat tear the water up.
Oh Yeah i hear ya BIG Daddy
Old 09-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MER Performance
Bill, Happy to see you up and running. Sounded great! Quite a handfull running in a narrow area with turns. I know for you it's nice to see all those parts off the floor and back on the engines and into the boat, it's alot of work! It's nice to see the owner of the boat realizing the amount of time it takes to complete a project like this. Looks like you have it all under control.
Mark
Thanks Mark ,a bunch of work but after spending 5 mos this winter and a ton of $$$$$$$$$$ would of never dreamed motors were gunna have to come back out for 2 seasons till freshen up
have a great holiday weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.